GM just seen leaving The Amex!

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
He must have left something behind in Brighton.

Like his form.

Last edited:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
This was posted on our best friends message board on the 11th
Glen Murray - back to br*ton! - CPFC BBS

What's that gotta do with latest development?! I thought there was some new news on there so thanks for making me open that horrible forum lol

Did like this CRACKING piece of bullshit tho:

Murray left because the Brighton fans abused him and his wife. Despite the end of last season, he's enjoying his time at Selhurst and I doubt he'd choose to return there.

Also they STILL can't spell Glenn's name correctly - he really has made a backwards move :lol:

Last edited:

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Did he clap the fans before leaving?

D

Deleted member 22389

What's that gotta do with latest development?! I thought there was some new news on there so thanks for making me open that horrible forum lol

Did like this CRACKING piece of bullshit tho:

Murray left because the Brighton fans abused him and his wife. Despite the end of last season, he's enjoying his time at Selhurst and I doubt he'd choose to return there.

And that's why I said it was posted on the 11th of August.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
The strange thing is, I see him as an almost perfect fit to partner CMS... shame that this is unlikely to happen...

D

Deleted member 22389

The strange thing is, I see him as an almost perfect fit to partner CMS... shame that this is unlikely to happen...

Yep partnering with CMS would work very well, but like you say unlikely to happen.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Agent Murray receiving his weekly briefing at the Amex. This week he has been tasked to continue his subterfuge and sow dissent amongst the Palace ranks. His main task is to act morose and miserable and infect other players with this general malaise, this follows hot on the heels of his successful failing to score mission towards the end of last season.

Act?

itszamora

Go Jazz Go
Sep 21, 2003
London

I agree, which is why I was very surprised we didn't try a bit harder to keep him this time last year. Would be very happy to have him back.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports