Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

GM just seen leaving The Amex!

GreersElbow

Jan 5, 2012
A Northern Outpost
itszamora why would you want him back and he can stay at palace

So rather than getting back a potential goal machine, that would fit nicely alongside our record signing you'd have him stay at Palace because of the tribalism between the two clubs.

Get over it, football is business. And Murray would be a very good acquisition right now, and more than likely boost our chances of promotion.

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
No prob here mate. Just saying like.

I have said all along that I don't believe that Gus would have him back.

All I said was that he was seen, nowt else ;-)

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
If nothing happens, Palace fans will piss themselves at this. Would like it to be true but...

Feb 24, 2011
Upper Bevendean
Muzzy is my brother, and he really isn't the sort that would post bollocks on here. I am surprised anyone tries to pass on info any more. This morning a poster posted his source and was told not to. Now everyone is wanting the sources named FFS.

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
:nono: That's what happens when you use your phone whilst driving.

Indeed. :lolol:

Mind you, you'd think he'd have learned his lesson from a previous time he has on the blower whilst nipping up the Club Shop:-

Guy-Martin-crash-1.jpg

:ohmy:

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I am surprised anyone tries to pass on info any more.
Are you surprised people doubt the rumours posted here? Do you think that most rumours turn out to be true, or do you realise that actually, most are complete bollox, leading most posters to doubt new rumours? Your brother didn't help by starting the thread saying 'GM', which most people took to be a joke.

the wanderbus

Dec 7, 2004
pogle's wood
Murray has been tarnished by the scum ,IF, he was to return and was the the player we need to complete the side he'd still be tarnished but accepted.IF he returned and didn't perform he'd need skin like a rhino.

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
I don't think the striker we sign will be Glenn Murray, Jermaine Beckford or Bobby Zamora.

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London
If he did sign, my word would be have to prove himself. He could easily become the new scapegoat for EVERYTHING if he doesn't score AT LEAST a hat trick on his debut....

darters74

Jun 9, 2011
All over the place
So rather than getting back a potential goal machine, that would fit nicely alongside our record signing you'd have him stay at Palace because of the tribalism between the two clubs.

Get over it, football is business. And Murray would be a very good acquisition right now, and more than likely boost our chances of promotion.

100% this. People that say they don't want him back cos he's wore a Palace shirt - so what!

And for the record, I have met Muzzy once, and I 100% believe what he says.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here