Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Glenn Murray..

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
That's fine by me, because I've heard the nose bag is pretty rank at the Wonky Warehouse.

Wonky Warehouse? Shit food at The Amex? What the f*** are you on about? Why don't you comment on this kind of stuff once you've actually been there.

xLostprophet

Aug 31, 2011
Brighton
I work as a kids football coach & teach his girlfriends son. I've met him a few times having also done a football party for his missus boy, recently. He came to the soccer school where I work to sign the kids shirts, a week later he left for Palace!

I knew that once there was talk of him leaving he wasn't going to move to far away from here, which only left the likes of Palace, Millwall or Saints. I got the feeling he knew for sometime there was big changes ahead at the Albion and hence "put himself in the shop window" with what turned out to be his most successful season, last season.

HoveHorace

Premiership please !
Jan 20, 2011
Hove
Fair enough KG, you seem one of the decent one's on here. That post earlier was pretty OTT but emotions are high.

The only emotions that are high are yours - you can't take the fact that we are better than you.

Grow up and Fcuk off.

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
I got the feeling he knew for sometime there was big changes ahead at the Albion and hence "put himself in the shop window" with what turned out to be his most successful season, last season.

You mean, actually put in a shift once in a while?

5 Zero

Jul 13, 2011
The only emotions that are high are yours - you can't take the fact that we are better than you.

Grow up and Fcuk off.

Says the arrogant knob who predicts a 3-0 thrashing. You have no class mate, I apologise for an earlier comment and then you come back with that, no grace. It must be great being you...

beardy gull

Jul 18, 2003
Portslade
Says the arrogant knob who predicts a 3-0 thrashing. You have no class mate, I apologise for an earlier comment and then you come back with that, no grace. It must be great being you...

Easy tiger. Predicting a 3-0 home win makes him an arrogant knob? Maybe, just maybe, he thinks we'll win 3-0. It's not the most outrageous prediction ever made.

5 Zero

Jul 13, 2011
Easy tiger. Predicting a 3-0 home win makes him an arrogant knob? Maybe, just maybe, he thinks we'll win 3-0. It's not the most outrageous prediction ever made.

It was more the way he wrote it. It will be a close game IMO, I think a draw or one goal in it.

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park

Imagine having the audacity to predict a Brighton win on a Brighton message board. Is there some new level of political correctness that I was unaware of that applies to football forums? Should we all be implying Palace will stuff us at home because it's far more polite?

5 Zero

Jul 13, 2011
Why are you giving your opinion when you don't want to accept someone elses?

If you bothered to read my last post, the issue I had was the way he wrote it, it seemed cocky and arrogant. I bet deep down most people that are giving it the biggin think it will be a close encounter.

SE25

Banned
Feb 19, 2005
Oh South London...

You know what 5 ZERO, I think they're gonna totally wipe the floor with us! They will have probably won the league by March. Is it worth us even turning up? ???

5 Zero

Jul 13, 2011
You know what 5 ZERO, I think they're gonna totally wipe the floor with us! They will have probably won the league by March. Is it worth us even turning up? ???

We know better, this is Palace we are talking about after all, never do things by halves. Were prob lose 2-0 up at Donny on the Saturday beforehand then turn up and play out of our skin on the Tuesday! :clap2:

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park

You see, I've only scan read this thread, but given that we ARE top of the league and you two chaps are being rather inciteful yourselves. If you give it, you should expect it back.

I don't exactly see a lot of arrogance, I see confidence. We ARE unbeaten this season so I would expect our supporters to be confident against a team that lost to Peterborough and Leeds away already this season. I expect us to beat you and would be gutted with anything less than a draw. That might all change if we get stuffed on Saturday, lose a couple of key players and you keep doing well but what do you really expect from Brighton fans right now? We're top of the league and having a laff (not that I expect it to last till May!).

And with regard to Glenn Murray, do you actually expect anything but flak from Brighton fans to that man? Lazy arse northerner who strolled around uninterested until there was a hike in pay, then f***ed off to our rivals? f*** him.

CPFC_JM

Sep 14, 2011
TBH I think that it will be a very close game but I think that Brighton will edge it. Brighton have a fantastic squad this season and in a weird way I kind of feel happy for them as I know a few brighton fans and things havent been exactly great for them the last few years. Both sets of fans are going to be up for it and its probably going to be a high scoring game. But Brighton will probably win it, all I can hope is that they don't play well on the night and we do.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here