Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Glenn Murray..

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
TBH I think that it will be a very close game but I think that Brighton will edge it. Brighton have a fantastic squad this season and in a weird way I kind of feel happy for them as I know a few brighton fans and things havent been exactly great for them the last few years. Both sets of fans are going to be up for it and its probably going to be a high scoring game. But Brighton will probably win it, all I can hope is that they don't play well on the night and we do.

Blimey. Have you been reading my earlier post on football forum political correctness? You do realise I was bullshitting? Right?

CPFC_JM

Sep 14, 2011
Blimey. Have you been reading my earlier post on football forum political correctness? You do realise I was bullshitting? Right?

Just my opinion,
F*ck Poilitical Corectness.
Still hope we absolutely batter you though.
Nope Dannyboy sorry too dissapoint you but i'm not gay.

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
Just my opinion,
F*ck Poilitical Corectness.
Still hope we absolutely batter you though.
Nope Dannyboy sorry too dissapoint you but i'm not gay.

That's more like it!

It's bound to be close, all derbies are (except THAT one) and neither side have really won convincingly this season. I think we'll win by the odd goal. I don't see lot's of goals in it.

PS - sorry if predicting a win is arrogant ladies

Last edited:

bassking

Mar 18, 2011
The Dollar Store
murray will crumble on the day, remember at brentford away a few boys givin him some verbal just melted,dont think he could deal with the welcoming commitee at the amex.put money on an ankle injury or something

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
murray will crumble on the day, remember at brentford away a few boys givin him some verbal just melted,dont think he could deal with the welcoming commitee at the amex.put money on an ankle injury or something

I was at Brentford. There were a bunch of twats giving him stick about his marriage and he blanked them. They then went mental and started abusing him for lack of 'respect'.

Only one party was melting and it wasn't Murray.

bassking

Mar 18, 2011
The Dollar Store
I was at Brentford. There were a bunch of twats giving him stick about his marriage and he blanked them. They then went mental and started abusing him for lack of 'respect'.

Only one party was melting and it wasn't Murray.
fair point,heard the abuse, didnt hear the marriage stuff just looked he couldnt deal with it, then two of the players ushered him away, i origanlly thought it was about not signing his contract.

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
Mr Gull, you seem to be a decent sort of chap. Do you agree with me that you'll more than likely finish mid-table, as I think we will? Also, would you agree with me that we've got more than a fighting chance at the WW on the 27th?

Sorry, had to go to bed...

No, I don't agree with your first point. I'd be happy with mid-table, considering the last time we actually competed in this division was 1991, but I think Gus Poyet is an absolute genius, I know we have some very good players, and therefore I think we'll finish 8th or higher. Trust me when I tell you that our performance at Cardiff was staggeringly good, I'm not your normal one-eye-ed bullshitter. I think you might do better than mid-table as well, provided Freedman can transfer some of his obvious energy and passion and motivational skills into good tactical nous. If not I think you'll fall back at the end of the season. But I don't know much about the guy.

You definitely have a chance at the - what do you call it, Wonky Warehouse? I prefer Gaymex - on the 27th, but I also think there's a chance we'll thrash you. Draw anyone?

Herne Hill Seagull

Jul 10, 2003
Galicia
I too was at Brentford. If there was a bunch of twats giving him stick about his marriage (unacceptable), then they were certainly nowhere near me. What I saw and heard was him coming down to collect something from near the goal, being applauded by the away support and blanking all of them, and then getting stick for doing so.

There will always be a few dickheads in any large group of people. You should not blame the entire away end for the actions or verbals of a few.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
I too was at Brentford. If there was a bunch of twats giving him stick about his marriage (unacceptable), then they were certainly nowhere near me. What I saw and heard was him coming down to collect something from near the goal, being applauded by the away support and blanking all of them, and then getting stick for doing so.

There will always be a few dickheads in any large group of people. You should not blame the entire away end for the actions or verbals of a few.

This. People are re-writng history to defend him.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005

From what I remember he was getting a bit of stick (ditch the bitch or something) when he came on the pitch. End of game he shook hands with their keeper down by the away end and went down the tunnel without clapping the fans which was hardly surprising.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Perhaps he will ochestrate a red card (2 yellows) near the end of the game before ours so he is suspended for 1 game. Only joking! I would love to see him play and get completely marked out of the game so that they took him off; but I still think that we miss his heading ability on set pieces.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here