Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Glenn Murray..

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Murray offers more than just goals. Hold up play, aerial ablity, great at defending set plays etc
Who gives a fu$k about murray,he's gone and im bloody glad he has:smile

Barnes is young and hungry and hoskins has much more potential than murray end of.

SE25

Banned
Feb 19, 2005
Oh South London...
All this bickering, what ifs and whatnots. Bollox..............let's just wait for the 27th and do the talking on the pitch. I've heard that the away end will be stocking extra supplies of humble pie.

That's fine by me, because I've heard the nose bag is pretty rank at the Wonky Warehouse.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
You've herad nothing of the sort, I doubt you've actually spoken to anyone who has attended a game at the Amex.

troll+2.jpg

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
why are we even talking about Glen on here ?Its not like he is a Brighton player anymore, he has moved on and so have we,THE END!!!!

f*** me,a decent post.Can all you other Palace twats read this and piss off.This poster can stay as he obviously has a few brain cells.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Streamed Palace vs Wigan last night.. How good was Glenn Murray last night? He looked awesome. Going to be interesting seeing him in a Palace shirt at Amex, Palace scum now but he is different class! Wish he was still at Brighton.

:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:
I wish he was still here too. Good player.

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
With all due respect, if other clubs look at us like that then how the f*** would they see you? We might be a fairly small fish in the ocean but you're just a tiny worthless plankton. And don't question my clubs pride and passion, your a f***ing seaside town that doesn't have footballing people. The late great Brian Clough was right when he said people don't go to Brighton to watch football, they go for a Tory conference.

Oh come on mate, you were doing fine on this thread having a good debate. Don't ruin it now. There's too much childish crap on this board right now, so I'm enjoying this genuine banter with Palace

SE25

Banned
Feb 19, 2005
Oh South London...
Oh come on mate, you were doing fine on this thread having a good debate. Don't ruin it now. There's too much childish crap on this board right now, so I'm enjoying this genuine banter with Palace

Mr Gull, you seem to be a decent sort of chap. Do you agree with me that you'll more than likely finish mid-table, as I think we will? Also, would you agree with me that we've got more than a fighting chance at the WW on the 27th?

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Mr Gull, you seem to be a decent sort of chap. Do you agree with me that you'll more than likely finish mid-table, as I think we will? Also, would you agree with me that we've got more than a fighting chance at the WW on the 27th?

On the basis of what we have seen so far this season, I think we have a decent chance of top 8, may be sniffing round the play offs for a while. I suspect West Ham, Leicester and Stains will be fighting it out for the promotion slots, with half a dozen nibbling round, of which we could be one, if injuries, suspensions etc.

Palace will do better than the bookies expected at start of season, whether Dougie can man manage the kids if they have a run of bad results is still to be seen, but your home form under him last year was good, and he seems to have set off in the same vein this season.

SE25

Banned
Feb 19, 2005
Oh South London...
Fair comment. Anything above mid-table for me would be a welcome bonus, especially after the last couple of seasons!

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Murray will always look good playing for Palace as he can adapt to their style. In his heart he must have known he wouldn't have been an automatic selection in the starting line up for the Albion and not even make the bench as 3rd/4th choice striker at periods during the season. I've heard that Kebab has been giving Dunky a few pointers in how to niggle Murray from the outset which could lead to 2 yellows when he gets stroppy especially after GG has shown his presence too.

grawhite

Jul 6, 2011
Brighton
I heard Murray wanted to stay, but supposedly Gus didn't want him. Maybe not true, but this I was told by someone who knows Murray.

West Upper Seagull

Oct 31, 2003
Woodingdean
Give it another 15 games and lets see where you are. You have had easier games than us as well.

That's a laugh - as part of the justification for saying we are all deluded you lot were constantly reminding us what a tough league we've joined and there are no easy games !!!! so now we're top of the league we must have had it easy eh ?? jog on !!!

:facepalm:

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
Okay, so he looked good last night but he was PLAYING FOR PALACE.

I'd look good if I was playing for Palace and I'm f***ing gash.

5 Zero

Jul 13, 2011

Fair enough KG, you seem one of the decent one's on here. That post earlier was pretty OTT but emotions are high.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here