Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

General sale for arsenal

Jan 30, 2008
I think they are trying to sell the tickets in the fairest way possible - if they wanted to sell them quicker I am sure they could have and it would not have have been so fair.

I will be in my regular spot at the ground on Sunday thanks!
Fair play to you :thumbsup:
regards
DR

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
His former (?) persona.........Das Reich.

Not so much scary as rather sad

I felt das reich's story's were intriguing with a hint of menace and danger , pretty pink fairy ? Not as much .

_mark_

Aug 24, 2011
You could get 8 H&M t-shirts retailing at £3.99 each, or two copies (two!) of The Complete Prisoner dvd boxed set (£17 each) or four brand new copies of Mein Kampf (£8 each), all yours to keep and own forever for the price of the cheapest Amex ticket for 90 minutes of transient cup football Das. It makes you think.

Apples and Oranges. This is entertainment. Round of drink for 6 mates could be £30+, ticket to the theatre £50+, decent meal out with a loved one £100. Your examples you can take home with you, mine you can't. If you can't afford £32 to watch, then bad luck, get a better job.

Bombadier Botty

Complete Twaddle
Jun 2, 2008
Apples and Oranges. This is entertainment. Round of drink for 6 mates could be £30+, ticket to the theatre £50+, decent meal out with a loved one £100. Your examples you can take home with you, mine you can't. If you can't afford £32 to watch, then bad luck, get a better job.

Botty works for NO man. Idiot.

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
Now getting a Queue-it COUNTDOWN screen... "The EVENT will begin at 09:00"... only odd seats were available in all areas earlier this morning... I wonder how many will be available and where??

Mattywerewolf

Mar 7, 2012
Saff of the River
Assume you missed the email from the club, that started:

As a supporter with a booking history of Albion games at the Amex, I am writing to let you know that you are entitled to a special online pre-sale of tickets for our FA Cup 4th round clash against Arsenal. This pre-sale is online only and you are entitled to purchase one ticket from 7pm on Saturday 17 January. During the pre-sale a limited number of tickets have been released for purchase. At 9am on Monday a further release of seats will be made available online.

Tickets start from £33 for adults, £25 for over 65s, £16 for under 18s and £6 for under 10s.*

Yes i would have missed it if they sent it to me!.....Someone on the train today told me they had received it despite only having been once in the last 2 seasons. No mention on the website. Absolute joke. Lots of loyalty points but no tickets......thanks

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
Now getting a Queue-it COUNTDOWN screen... "The EVENT will begin at 09:00"... only odd seats were available in all areas earlier this morning... I wonder how many will be available and where??

BHA FC Queue Management BHA FC Queue Management has not yet begun. When BHA FC Queue Management begins, you will be assigned a random place in the queue (alongside everyone else who also arrives before BHA FC Queue Management begins).

Dec 15, 2014
Here

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
BHA FC Queue Management BHA FC Queue Management has not yet begun. When BHA FC Queue Management begins, you will be assigned a random place in the queue (alongside everyone else who also arrives before BHA FC Queue Management begins).

13 minutes. Number of users in the queue ahead of you - 246. 13 MINUTES!

Dec 15, 2014
Here
glue.jpg

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I can see multiple groups of seats in quite a few blocks such as S1H, N1E, N2A, N2B and (lots in) N1H.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here