Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

General sale for arsenal

C17BHA

Feb 24, 2009
Pretty Pink Fairy, you are a pillock.

If you don't want to pay what is a reasonable price, don't come on here and whinge. Just don't go and get off the Big Board. ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ.

daveybgtt

May 12, 2010
North Sompting
So how many extra tickets will be on sale tomorrow? Should I buy one now and be a billy no mates, or risk waiting til tomorrow on the off chance I can get a pair, that's assuming I can even get on the ticketing website. Anyone know how many tickets are unsold? Bit of a shambles TBH.

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Assume you missed the email from the club, that started:

As a supporter with a booking history of Albion games at the Amex, I am writing to let you know that you are entitled to a special online pre-sale of tickets for our FA Cup 4th round clash against Arsenal. This pre-sale is online only and you are entitled to purchase one ticket from 7pm on Saturday 17 January. During the pre-sale a limited number of tickets have been released for purchase. At 9am on Monday a further release of seats will be made available online.

Tickets start from £33 for adults, £25 for over 65s, £16 for under 18s and £6 for under 10s.*
I got the same email. No good for me as I need at least two so I'll have to wait and see what's left. I want two together, but if I can't get them then I can't get them. It's not the end of the world and I'm REALLY pleased to see how much interest an FA Cup game has generated. (Although I'm sure all the dullards and saddos will be saying the Ipswich game is 'more important', despite the fact it clearly isn't).

Jan 30, 2008
Pretty Pink Fairy, you are a pillock.

If you don't want to pay what is a reasonable price, don't come on here and whinge. Just don't go and get off the Big Board. ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ.
Listen , my mate called me today he's Blackburn tells me the clubs 85 million in debt but only charging £20 for an FA cup game against premiership opposition , think about it:facepalm:
regards
DR

really ,read it again then, Blackburns in Lancashire :facepalm:
regards
DR

There is only one Blackburn in Lancashire.

However, apart from being unable to resist the urge to critique your grammar, I actually have no idea what you mean.

I'm not even sure you will have the ability to explain.

Guy Fawkes

The voice of treason
Sep 29, 2007
that's not the point and you know it, this game against Arsenal would have sold out smartish at £20:thumbsup:
regards
DR

If they were only charging £1 for this match against Arsenal, it still wouldn't have sold out yet as all tickets won't have been on sale yet.

Just because they are charging more for this game doesn't mean that they will slow down their release of tickets for sale to fans using the same method to ensure those that attend games are those who get the chance to buy first (otherwise whats to stop the whole ground being brought up by Arsenal fans)

If the club can sell out at the normal price they charge for their category A games (be it league or cup) why should they charge less? We are losing millions so why would they not look to maximise their income from this match?

If people don't want to pay it, thats their choice and i have no problem with that, everyone's circumstances are different, but should it still sell out, then the club have got the pricing right for this match.

Jan 30, 2008
There is only one Blackburn in Lancashire.

However, apart from being unable to resist the urge to critique your grammar, I actually have no idea what you mean.

I'm not even sure you will have the ability to explain.
you're the one squirming
regards
DR

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
So, you don't want to pay to watch the Albion in the Championship, but when they draw a big team in the FA Cup, you want a cheap ticket ?

Is the right answer

Listen , my mate called me today he's Blackburn tells me the clubs 85 million in debt but only charging £20 for an FA cup game against premiership opposition , think about it:facepalm:
regards
DR

Can someone else point out how silly this statement is? I would do so, but I'm kinda feeling like I'm picking on him and may not choose the best words to make my point!

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Looking at FA rules each club gets 45% and the remaining 10% goes to the ''pool'' ...close enough i think
You were still wrong though which is why i pulled you up on it.

Quinny

Banned
Jul 27, 2014
Crikey some of you are brave, I don't know Pretty Pink Fairy but judging by what he posts on here about football fighting and stuff, I wouldn't want to argue with him

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here