Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

General sale for arsenal

Jan 30, 2008
Crikey some of you are brave, I don't know Pretty Pink Fairy but judging by what he posts on here about football fighting and stuff, I wouldn't want to argue with him
I don't want to argue with anyone, I thought I put up a valid post about ticket pricing but some precious souls got all defensive :facepalm:

regards
DR

Quinny

Banned
Jul 27, 2014
I don't want to argue with anyone, I thought I put up a valid post about ticket pricing but some precious souls got all defensive :facepalm:

regards
DR

I certainly don't want to argue with you! Just curious what does the Regards DR at the bottom of your posts stand for?

Box of Frogs

Zamoras Left Boot
Oct 8, 2003
Right here, right now
yes it does because i would have gone if the tickets were cheaper ???
regards
DR
So because the price doesn't meet your approval you are not going? Good - more tickets available for people who think the price is right for an FA Cup tie against a top Premier League team. I'm sure the club will have no trouble selling out at that price and could even have priced it a little higher and still sold out but then you would have accused them of ripping the fans off. Or they could have priced them at your price and sold out so quick that you weren't able to get one.

They really are in a lose/lose situation with you aren't they?

Quinny

Banned
Jul 27, 2014
I think you will be ok.......that said, I have been informed he sits at his PC in his "Turned up Levi's" with his cherry red DMs on, braces and is tooled up!!!

Sounds even more scary now!

Bombadier Botty

Complete Twaddle
Jun 2, 2008
yes it does because i would have gone if the tickets were cheaper ???
regards
DR

You could get 8 H&M t-shirts retailing at £3.99 each, or two copies (two!) of The Complete Prisoner dvd boxed set (£17 each) or four brand new copies of Mein Kampf (£8 each), all yours to keep and own forever for the price of the cheapest Amex ticket for 90 minutes of transient cup football Das. It makes you think.

Jan 30, 2008
So because the price doesn't meet your approval you are not going? Good - more tickets available for people who think the price is right for an FA Cup tie against a top Premier League team. I'm sure the club will have no trouble selling out at that price and could even have priced it a little higher and still sold out but then you would have accused them of ripping the fans off. Or they could have priced them at your price and sold out so quick that you weren't able to get one.

They really are in a lose/lose situation with you aren't they?
if the price was right they wouldn't have dragged it out this long, I think you'll find there's plenty more with my attitude to this game that don't post on NSC ,but if you want to pay more for this game I'm sure the club would be happy with a donation from you:thumbsup:
regards
DR

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
i'm not as its 50/50 of the net proceeds

22. PROCEEDS OF MATCHES PRIOR TO THE SEMI-FINALS
(a) The net gate receipts due from a match (except replayed matches in consequence of a
breach of the Rules) shall be the total ticket sales for the match less VAT, the travelling
(and possibly accommodation) expenses of the Visiting Club, the fees and expenses of the
Match Officials, and other match expenses allowed under the Competition Rules (which
include costs relating to gate attendants, turnstile operators, stewards, police charges,
floodlighting in accordance with the Competition Rules, contributions to the costs of First
Aid Helpers and any costs relating to clearing the ground of snow and water provided the
Visiting Club is consulted beforehand on the approximate costs). Any shortfalls in receipts
are the responsibility of the home club and are not to be shared. The Professional Game
Board shall have the power from time to time to issue instructions as to what shall and shall
not be allowed as a match expense.
(b) Net gate receipts shall be divided as follows:
(iii) In matches played in the Third, Fourth, Fifth and Sixth Rounds of the Competition
Proper, the net gate receipts of each match shall be divided as follows:
45% to each Club competing in the match.
10% to the Pool.
(iv) In replayed matches in the Third, Fourth, Fifth and Sixth Rounds of the Competition
Proper the net gate receipts of each match shall be divided as follows:
5% to The Association.
42.5% to each Club.
10% to the Pool.

Taken from file : http://www.thefa.com/~/media/files/pdf/fa-competitions-1415/the-fa-cup-rules-2014-2015.ashx?la=en

Jan 30, 2008
You could get 8 H&M t-shirts retailing at £3.99 each, or two copies (two!) of The Complete Prisoner dvd boxed set (£17 each) or four brand new copies of Mein Kampf (£8 each), all yours to keep and own forever for the price of the cheapest Amex ticket for 90 minutes of transient cup football Das. It makes you think.
There's so much more to do with £32 Botty :lolol:
regards
DR

Box of Frogs

Zamoras Left Boot
Oct 8, 2003
Right here, right now
if the price was right they wouldn't have dragged it out this long, I think you'll find there's plenty more with my attitude to this game that don't post on NSC ,but if you want to pay more for this game I'm sure the club would be happy with a donation from you:thumbsup:
regards
DR

I think they are trying to sell the tickets in the fairest way possible - if they wanted to sell them quicker I am sure they could have and it would not have have been so fair.

I will be in my regular spot at the ground on Sunday thanks!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here