General sale for arsenal

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Mattywerewolf

Mar 7, 2012
Saff of the River
I can see multiple groups of seats in quite a few blocks such as S1H, N1E, N2A, N2B and (lots in) N1H.

They released a load more tickets this morning. Just got a response from Mr Barber to my snotty email.....I'm guessing he didn't do this just because of my email though ???

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
Now that General Sale is in full swing, should have a 'Watching out for local fans sitting on their hands and not cheering when/if Arsenal score' posse.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Indeed a few blocks with 100+ and many with 30-50... but overall not many left... a couple of thousand max?

Probably - I only clicked around quickly to see if there were many tickets other than single isolated seats. I then jumped off the site as I wasn't looking to buy.

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
Just managed to log in quite easily and buy the seat next to my season ticket in the North. There seemed to be loads of tickets left.

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
glue.jpg

That's always been my favourite Boris Becker picture

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010
I got the same email. No good for me as I need at least two so I'll have to wait and see what's left. I want two together, but if I can't get them then I can't get them. It's not the end of the world and I'm REALLY pleased to see how much interest an FA Cup game has generated. (Although I'm sure all the dullards and saddos will be saying the Ipswich game is 'more important', despite the fact it clearly isn't).

Well I'm a dullard and saddo then, as I consider the Ipswich game far more important. Championship survival is massively more vital than a one-off game in the FAC.
Don't get fooled by this interest in the Arsenal fixture. If you know anything about football you should know that loads of people come out of the ' woodwork ' for these sort of games, never to be seen again until the next such fixture comes along.
To me, the Arsenal game is of no relevance, other than to raise extra revenue for the club. They will field a near full-strength side, we won't and we will get outclassed. The sooner we lose the better and then we can concentrate on Rotherham away ( also far more important )

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
Well I'm a dullard and saddo then, as I consider the Ipswich game far more important. Championship survival is massively more vital than a one-off game in the FAC.
Don't get fooled by this interest in the Arsenal fixture. If you know anything about football you should know that loads of people come out of the ' woodwork ' for these sort of games, never to be seen again until the next such fixture comes along.
To me, the Arsenal game is of no relevance, other than to raise extra revenue for the club. They will field a near full-strength side, we won't and we will get outclassed. The sooner we lose the better and then we can concentrate on Rotherham away ( also far more important )

Pretty much this

Mattywerewolf

Mar 7, 2012
Saff of the River
It's not a LOAD though... it's about 1500 by the look of it.

Given that at 7am this morning there were only about 100 free around the whole ground, all isolated, this seemed like a lot to me, and i was able to get my required amount despite being 240th in the queue (which worked very well)

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
I get what you are saying but me personally i'm really looking forward to the game ever since the draw was made. It's nice to watch a game without added pressure and seeing quality players on show. With a packed out Amex i will Savior the occasion for what it is. I think Blackpool is the next game by the way.

Last edited:

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
I get what you are saying and i'm really looking forward to the game ever since the draw was made. It's nice to watch a game without added pressure and seeing quality players on show. With a packed out Amex i will Savior the occasion for what it is. I think Blackpool is the next game by the way.

Kind of this. Interesting distraction from the important stuff, with no expectation of a result but a very outside chance of something to remember for years.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports