Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

General Election 2015

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
Sums up the credibility of UKIP and some of their supporters.

Or it sums up those that support a party who have councils across the country that ignored mass child abuse.......now that is a shining beacon of "credibility" and "sums up some of their supporters" and members.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Yes, but, in the short years that UKIP has existed compared to the other parties, they have surpassed them in the 'saying something stupid' stakes.

Gay marriage causing bad weather just for starters.

Quite. What was the name of that Essex oik who claimed he was off his head on prescription meds? He upset a few people.

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
Just wonder whether you are attacking Osborne from the left or the right. From the right you could argue that he hasn't cut enough, we would have needed a serious culling of Govt departments and local council services to reduce the deficit sooner, not the trimming at the edges which we have done.From the left, they have howled about every minor cut made in Govt expenditure, claiming that it was choking off the recovery. Arguable either way, and unproveable. Certainly Govt borrowing would have been greater, initially anyway under Labour, would the deficit have decreased quicker in later years, possible, but quite plausible that with an increasing deficit, lenders would have taken fright and interest rates on Govt bonds would have shot through the roof, a la PIGS countries, and we would be in a worse mess

Sorry, rereading, you are either tongue in cheek, or attacking from the right !!

Its hopefully heading for a world where we are no longer on a two party locked in system - both trying to be centrist to get power - I believe the tories are worse due to their agenda is power for the superrich once they are in

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Can you point out where you got this information and figures please.

Looks like one of the leaflets being circulated by the nasty smear campaigners in Thanet South who are rabidly anti UKIP :lol:

D

Deleted member 22389

Yep, a few daft comments from UKIP candidates, hardly in the league of Labour and Conservative candidates though is it.

My relatives are now going to be voting UKIP and these are people that voted Lib Dem at the last election. Like everyone they see no difference between the main parties now. They have 4 kids, two of whom have left school and now get by on part time jobs. They are asking the same questions as lots of other people, how are my kids going to afford a home in the future, where are they going to find good quality jobs, why are we letting so many people in to the country, we does this country give so much away.
Questions that need answering my the main parties and solutions.

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
Might i suggest the " low tactic" was the Labour councils that ignored and were in some cases involved in the cover ups.

Yep, thought you'd say that.

Again, in my opinion, it's a pretty low tactic to use the very real abuse of kids as a way of scoring political points, particularly in such a cheap fashion.

I'd listened to serious debate of how something like this did happen and how to never let it happen again.
Comparing voting for Labour to condoning peados and schools that cover up rape, slapped over a picture of a 'distressed' child and posted over the internet? Nah, thanks.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
My relatives are now going to be voting UKIP and these are people that voted Lib Dem at the last election. Like everyone they see no difference between the main parties now. They have 4 kids, two of whom have left school and now get by on part time jobs. They are asking the same questions as lots of other people, how are my kids going to afford a home in the future, where are they going to find good quality jobs, why are we letting so many people in to the country, we does this country give so much away.
Questions that need answering my the main parties and solutions.

Yep, these same people that moan about the homeless, the debt, the NHS, wages, jobs and housing, are happy to see Billions going in aid and uncontrolled immigration by championing the main parties.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
Yep, thought you'd say that.

Again, in my opinion, it's a pretty low tactic to use the very real abuse of kids as a way of scoring political points, particularly in such a cheap fashion.

I'd listened to serious debate of how something like this did happen and how to never let it happen again.
Comparing voting for Labour to condoning peados and schools that cover up rape, slapped over a picture of a 'distressed' child and posted over the internet? Nah, thanks.

Unfortunately your attempt at a guilt trip should be aimed at the people that IGNORED and were involved. Much easier though to try your holier than thou opinion on those that point it out. Still it is voices like yours that ignored the pleas in the first place......shove that on your shoulders.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here