General Election 2015

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Yeah, you state,....So what if youre IN the UK. I will be in the future. My family is there. My vote, has as much power as yours.

Keep churning out the UKIP propaganda. It shows a desperation thats quite enjoyable.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
Yeah, you state,....So what if youre IN the UK. I will be in the future. My family is there. My vote, has as much power as yours.

Keep churning out the UKIP propaganda. It shows a desperation thats quite enjoyable.

The only "desperation" is your quest to diss a party that has not been in power, will not get in power at this election, has not affected you living in Prague, and whoever gets in they will not affect you in the near future........now that is "desperation"

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Yes, but, in the short years that UKIP has existed compared to the other parties, they have surpassed them in the 'saying something stupid' stakes.

Gay marriage causing bad weather just for starters.

Quite. What was the name of that Essex oik who claimed he was off his head on prescription meds? He upset a few people.

And yet neither of you seem to see the irony of running away from your country of birth yet trying to dictate via the ballot box how those remaining wish to run the country ?

Westdene Seagull

NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
So no substance and not in UKIP's policies then, little wonder there was no back up.

Most people would call it lies ..... and to compare it to something people on here would understand, the statements are no different to Norman Baker's '20 minute walk' statement or LDC's fake photos.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
I didnt 'Run away' from my country, and I doubt if HT 'ran away'.... I live in the EU. The same as you ;-) and, as ive stated, I will be returning to the UK...to suffer the terrible consequences of not voting for a shedload of lunatics like the members of UKIP.

You can vote for halfwits, who believe that homosexuals can change the weather, and that we need more carbon dioxide for crops to flourish, and who consider casual racism and bigotry as ok.....

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
I didnt 'Run away' from my country. I live in the EU. The same as you ;-) and, as ive stated, I will be returning to the UK...to suffer the terrible consequences of not voting for a shedload of lunatics like the members of UKIP.

How come you have quoted on this board that you MAY return, perhaps retire here etc. You can look on in Prague and if things go belly up stay put. At least those that live here and have different views are more credible.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
The only "desperation" is your quest to diss a party that has not been in power, will not get in power at this election, has not affected you living in Prague, and whoever gets in they will not affect you in the near future........now that is "desperation"

I dont have to 'diss' them. They seem quite capable of making themselves look very stupid. I do enjoy watching the car crash though. Carry on churning out your desperate propaganda. Hey, how much of it comes from those likely lads of Britain first?

Westdene Seagull

NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
I didnt 'Run away' from my country. I live in the EU. The same as you ;-) and, as ive stated, I will be returning to the UK...to suffer the terrible consequences of not voting for a shedload of lunatics like the members of UKIP.

The EU is not a country - you now live in the Czech Republic. Personally, if I left the country, I would have the arrogance to cast my vote. It's no different to me casting a vote in the Czech Republic because I've been on holiday there. You leave, you have no right to determine how this country is run - the local voters should.

D

Deleted member 22389

I think something of interest to a possible referendum on the EU is the fact that the Lib Dems will only back it, if EU nationals to the UK are included in any future vote.
http://www.ft.com/cms/s/0/782eabf2-d6d0-11e4-a99f-00144feab7de.html#axzz3WXJYKKbC

Never easy in this country is it, once again before it even happens we are already being dictated too on how it should be set out. This is not their referendum, this is a referendum for the British people to decide.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
How come you have quoted on this board that you MAY return, perhaps retire here etc. You can look on in Prague and if things go belly up stay put. At least those that live here and have different views are more credible.

Ive said, I will retire there. Not may. As you know.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
The EU is not a country - you now live in the Czech Republic. Personally, if I left the country, I would have the arrogance to cast my vote. It's no different to me casting a vote in the Czech Republic because I've been on holiday there. You leave, you have no right to determine how this country is run - the local voters should.

Sorry if British law upsets you. Are you anti British?

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

I presume Dave is a British subject with a passport? If so this grants him certain protections and assurances no matter where you are in the world; see wording on first page of passport. He's entitled to vote for whom he feels will best provide these surely?

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
And yet neither of you seem to see the irony of running away from your country of birth yet trying to dictate via the ballot box how those remaining wish to run the country ?

I think it's a bit low to say this. I expect better from you. I haven't run away from anything. I simply chose somewhere where I wanted to live just like a lot of other people do; the only difference being my choice was outside the UK.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Yep, a few daft comments from UKIP candidates, hardly in the league of Labour and Conservative candidates though is it.

Maybe they were all off their tits on aspirin at the time?

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Happy Easter everyone :lolol:

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Really get the gut feel that Labour are going to fall away badly, sadly, purely down to the Weird Ed factor. SNP leader, Mrs Rab C Nesbitt was reported as saying, no doubt accurately, Weird Ed is "not PM material". Damn shame. Labour's traditional supporters deserve far better. Greens appear to now hold the idealistic high ground that Labour once held.

Last edited:

Elvis

Mar 22, 2010
Viva Las Hove
Really get the gut feel that Labour are going to fall away badly, sadly, purely down to the Weird Ed factor. SNP leader, Mrs Rab C Nesbitt was reported as saying, no doubt accurately, Weird Ed is "not PM material". Damn shame. Labour's traditional supporters deserve far better. Greens appear to now hold the idealistic high ground that Labour once held.

Unfortuately I think you are right. The opposition, after a coalition govt, should have a healthy lead. Yhey haven't and this worries me! Ed just doesn't appeal to the nation.

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Anyway, **** all this election shit, I'm FAR more worried about the direction in which the Albion are heading. Can anyone turn the ship around or will next season be even worse?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports