General Election 2015

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

melias shoes

Oct 14, 2010
I didnt 'Run away' from my country, and I doubt if HT 'ran away'.... I live in the EU. The same as you ;-) and, as ive stated, I will be returning to the UK...to suffer the terrible consequences of not voting for a shedload of lunatics like the members of UKIP.

You can vote for halfwits, who believe that homosexuals can change the weather, and that we need more carbon dioxide for crops to flourish, and who consider casual racism and bigotry as ok.....

Since when has the EU been a country? It's a collection of countries not a state of its own right ,although they're working on it. This is a debate on the Election in this country,Britain.

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
Really get the gut feel that Labour are going to fall away badly, sadly, purely down to the Weird Ed factor. SNP leader, Mrs Rab C Nesbitt was reported as saying, no doubt accurately, Weird Ed is "not PM material". Damn shame. Labour's traditional supporters deserve far better. Greens appear to now hold the idealistic high ground that Labour once held.

Well at least there is some good news today

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
Unfortunately your attempt at a guilt trip should be aimed at the people that IGNORED and were involved. Much easier though to try your holier than thou opinion on those that point it out. Still it is voices like yours that ignored the pleas in the first place......shove that on your shoulders.

Guilt trip?
Just saying I think that image is a worse than cynical attempt to score political points. Seems there are victims of the abuse who think so too. For what it's worth, I dislike most of those meme type things, even the ones I agree with politically. I think they are dumb and just preach to the converted anyway.

Not sure why that gets you so angry or how I am now complicit in a grooming gang cover up, but you carry on frothing.

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
I'm rather surprised nobody has posted the latest YouGov/Sunday Times poll from the weekend (after the game-changing ITV debate):

Con 34%
Lab 33%
UKIP 13%
LDem 10%
Grn 4%

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I'm rather surprised nobody has posted the latest YouGov/Sunday Times poll from the weekend (after the game-changing ITV debate):

Con 34%
Lab 33%
UKIP 13%
LDem 10%
Grn 4%

I'm not surprised you have posted it though.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports