Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Garth Crooks - Complete cock

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Yep real flair studding someone in the face that could have blinded him. What a guy. :bowdown:

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I have not changed my opinion. If I had been able to get on the pitch I would have gone on their and head butted him :tosser:

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
I understand that no Arsenal fans reacted inappropriately.

Other than throwing things on the pitch (including one of those plastic stools) and needing stewards to restrain at least one gentleman.

Last edited:

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Had it not been Arsenal, I suspect his comments would have been different. I would be interested to hear is views on Blackstocks behaviour in the Forest/Derby match!

It wasn't Blackstock, it was Nathan Tyson.

xenophon

speed of life
Jul 11, 2009
BR8
I love his BULGY eyes and TIGHT shirts.

As for Adebayor's celebration, I love it when players do shit like that. At least it gets some of the prawn sandwich brigade off their seats and making some noise for a change. Stop trying to sanitise the game out of existence.

+1 :thumbsup:

Adebayor is a total and uter ****, but without players like him liberally spread among clubs football would be a lot poorer. Everyone loves a hate figure. It would have been better if someone had chinned him from the crowd, but the Gooners these days are more scared of dropping prawns on their retro adidas

Last edited:

Apr 1, 2007
Saltdean
Yep real flair studding someone in the face that could have blinded him. What a guy. :bowdown:

This would be the gooner who went for a 'leg breaker' tackle which provoked the reaction but...ho hum, don't let the facts get in the way of a rant over a quality bit of gooner baiting...

Mind you, if Adebayors goal celebration was the other way round, Wenger wouldn't have seen it !

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Is there a more pointless individual on this planet than Garth Crooks?

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009
Classic thread people. A good old fashioned witch hunt AND the chance to get outraged about f*** all! Well done. :thumbsup:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Takes himself a bit too seriously, but other than that I don't really have a problem with him.

Normal Rob

Jul 8, 2003
Somerset
seperated at birth

Sloth from the Goonies

crooks.jpg

Garth Crooks

sloth-goonies.jpg

SeagullRic

Jan 13, 2008
brighton
He said the goalscorer has a right to do whatever he wants to celebrate. Bright showed him up as a professional footballer has a duty to act responsibly and look after the interests of everyone in the ground. If the Arsenal fans invaded the pitch and / or beat up City fans that would have down solelyto Adebayor. This was pointed out to Crooks time and time again but he wouldn't have it. Motson also said what everyone else said and Crooks sat there looking like a spoilt child. He them had a pop at Bright for " smashing his elbow " into another pro's face or something but the show ended before he could elaborate. He even sunk to slagging off his fellow pro and presenter to make his point.

Complete rubbish. Adebayor stayed on the pitch, and was just responding to the abuse he'd been getting throughout the game. Nothing wrong with that at all. If certain Arsenal fans can't take it then they should stop watching football.

And for the record, Garth Crooks is a tosser

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Thankfully you are not in charge of making decisions in football and I shall raise a glass as that c*nt Adebayor gets a 6 match ban next week.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
If the Arsenal fans invaded the pitch and / or beat up City fans that would have down solely to Adebayor..

Errrr.......no it wouldn't. It would have been down to the lack of self control of the Arsenal fans. Adebayor did not incite a riot, he celebrated a goal.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Errrr.......no it wouldn't. It would have been down to the lack of self control of the Arsenal fans. Adebayor did not incite a riot, he celebrated a goal.

Not really as simple as that is it. He celebrated his goal by taunting the Arsenal fans. Now, I'm not going to defend morons who can't control themselves but by lighting the fuse, Adebayor was irresponsible and will hopefully get a ban. What reaction do you think there would be if Zamora signed for Palarse, scored the winning goal against us and then did what Adebayor did. I bet your comments would be different then.

(not that I think Zamora would do that as he has more class than Adebayor)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here