What phone is better

• Galaxy S2

Votes: 33 46.5%
  • Iphone 4

Votes: 38 53.5%

• Total voters

D

Deleted member 18477

Get the iPhone! Had one 2 years, nothing has ever gone wrong with it. Great apps, easy to use, functions are quick and I love it! Also I have an iPod classic (gets used rarely now I have an iPhone, but useful when I don't want to waste phone battery) so I can use iTunes for both devices. iTunes as everyone knows is just simple and brilliant!

P.s. yea you could wait for the iPhone 5 but you could also wait for the 6,7,8,9 or flipping 10. iPhone 4s has just come out so if you need a phone now get that! iPhone 5 will have a few new things but I'm STILL happy with my 3GS...

Mr deez

Masterchef
Jan 13, 2005
Abstaining. I have the s2 and it's definitely the better phone for me, i.e performance, customisation, no itunes.. But can entirely appreciate why the iphone is better for others, i.e. simplicity, consistency, style. Get the phone that is right for you. But I wouldn't go htc personally again, samsung are the leaders in android performance phones from now on.

REDLAND

Jul 7, 2003
At the foot of the downs

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
The problem with iPhones is being able to phone people. Is it getting any better?

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Thing about the iPhone, is that with every iOS that comes out, it upgrades. It is an amazing bit of kit. The new iMessage is outstanding.

Don't mention OS updates to the Android crowd, it's a bit of a sore point. One of the many symptoms of the 'best Android phone ever' syndrome which happens near weekly is that manufacturers largely don't give a toss about those poor souls who bought last month's 'best Android phone ever' and leave them to rot on old versions of Android. And they're stuck with it for the 18 or 24 months of the contract they are locked into...

the understatement: Android Orphans: Visualizing a Sad History of Support

Captain Sensible

Jul 8, 2003
Not the real one
Don't mention OS updates to the Android crowd, it's a bit of a sore point. One of the many symptoms of the 'best Android phone ever' syndrome which happens near weekly is that manufacturers largely don't give a toss about those poor souls who bought last month's 'best Android phone ever' and leave them to rot on old versions of Android. And they're stuck with it for the 18 or 24 months of the contract they are locked into...

the understatement: Android Orphans: Visualizing a Sad History of Support

Ah, now that alone should be a reason not to go with android and go with iPhone.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
This!! LOL @ the twats saying you cant phone people with an iPhone. They're so jealous, Opting for the cheaper samsung, HTC bless them!

You're right - most of the Android lot tend to be poorer too. Tabloid readers and the like.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here