Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Bored and Loathing @ Chelsea

Personal abuse and insults between celebrities

:yawn:

I only posted this because I wanted to use the yawn smiley.

Yawning is the first insult that leads to disgust.

:shit:

Gus is god

Banned
Sep 9, 2011
so terry now admitting saying it but not in a racist way :/

Gus is god

Banned
Sep 9, 2011
nor can i, how can calling someone a black **** not be racist in anyway you say it?

Someone losing the England armband ateast i would hope they are

dgh123

Aug 7, 2011
Yeah someone on Sky Sports News yesterday said if found guilty would most probably never play for England again but would still play for Chelsea. Also the times he has complained when abroad about the racist abuse then to go and racially abuse someone...

Gus is god

Banned
Sep 9, 2011
Translation: Person who lost out on England Captaincy accusses person who did get England Captaincy of being a racist towards his younger brother.

The article if you read also says terry admitted saying the comments, and that was why QPR launched the complaint.

dgh123

Aug 7, 2011
Although I don't like Terry at least he has the decency to admit to saying it despite still not admitting it in the same context as what is accused.

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009
Personal abuse and insults between celebrities

:yawn:

I only posted this because I wanted to use the yawn smiley.

Yawning is the first insult that leads to disgust.

:shit:

Is English your 1st language? :glare:

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Although I don't like Terry at least he has the decency to admit to saying it despite still not admitting it in the same context as what is accused.

He knows he cannot deny using racist language....so he's concocted this ludicrous story.

dgh123

Aug 7, 2011
Probably has just done that but still some people would still categorically deny it!

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
If it were UEFA or FIFA hearing the case against Terry then he would probably face a fine of something like £1000, a slap on the wrists and don't do it again. However, it is the FA who will be hearing the case, not sure what their record is like in situations like this or how serious the "kick racism" campaign is. I am guessing that this might be the acid test and they might look to set an example, I suspect that if found guilty he may never play for England again, as for his future at club level then that is anyone's guess.

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
It he is guillty then he should not play for England again. Racism is 100% unacceptable in the modern game. Just because FIFA and UEFA are pathetically lenient doesn't mean we should. John Terry is not my favourite individual and his antics contstantly bring the game into disrepute. He should never have been reinstated as England captain and now is the time to get rid.

Nomatter what the context of the comment, racism is racist and has no place in English football.

dgh123

Aug 7, 2011
He probably will carry on playing for Chelsea unfortunately which I think if he does is wrong.

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
He probably will carry on playing for Chelsea unfortunately which I think if he does is wrong.

That would be difficult if he is found guilty, given that their club employs quite a few black players, don't imagine they would be too happy with that situation.

dgh123

Aug 7, 2011
He would carry on playing as he has never been racist to any player at the club and all the players seem to like him, so really would he get sacked because of having black players on his team?

I hope that he would...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports