Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ferdinand says that Terry was 'blatantly racist'

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Terry should not be in an England Squad until FA finish investigation.

If found guilty im sure the police will be involved but he should retire.

This.

How on Earth could the FA complain to UEFA about black England players being racially abused in places like Spain and Bulgaria and then continue with a player who had been found guilty of racially abusing an opponent, that would smack ridiculously of double standards.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Its a complete load of bollocks, either Ferdinand should come out and say "Terry said this to me" or "I didn't hear what he said" and put it to bed

He's inflaming the situation more by not saying anything.

It sounds like the only person that actually knows what was said was John Terry and if it cant be proved 100% by anyone else what was said - which is going to be hard, then everyone that's sticking their 2 pence in should just shut the f*** up. But in todays climate that's never going to happen

Anton coming out and saying "I didn't hear it" won't put it to bed. It's not about whether it was heard, it's about whether it was said. There is still a video of Terry saying 'black ****' (he has admitted saying it), it would just be about whether any context that excuses it can be proven.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Just read the thread in whole, and thought i'd add that i heard a journalist on talkSport this week (Yes yes, that talkSport) that Cole had said 'You can't say that to to JT' to Ferdinand.
A WTF moment to the radio - anyone else hear of this ?

On sunday supplement this past weekend, they mentioned that there was supposedly something said by anton regarding John Terry's alleged affair with wayne bridge's girlfriend. It might have been referring to this.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Terry should not be in an England Squad until FA finish investigation.

this would be seen to be pre-judging the situation. barring injury, Terry is now guaranteed an England place.

Rowdey

Jul 7, 2003
Herne Hill
On sunday supplement this past weekend, they mentioned that there was supposedly something said by anton regarding John Terry's alleged affair with wayne bridge's girlfriend. It might have been referring to this.

Aha.. Ok thanks.

dgh123

Aug 7, 2011
Sources say that John Terry will be in the England squad for their next two fixtures against Spain and Sweden.

dgh123

Aug 7, 2011
Neil Warnock also wants all fans that chanted, 'Anton Ferdinand you know what you are', to have a two year jail sentence...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here