Fao registered lurkers who don't post

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

lost in london

Dec 10, 2003
London
This thread has revealed why so many people just read threads and don't post. When someone comes into the fold that they (the regular posters) don't all know they all start crapping it. The regulars need to know who they really are / have they slept with them etc.!
And don't worry, I don't know any of you. Apart from seeing Turkey(?) on the train once after the Luton game.

lost in london said:
This thread has revealed why so many people just read threads and don't post. When someone comes into the fold that they (the regular posters) don't all know they all start crapping it. The regulars need to know who they really are / have they slept with them etc.!

Think you missed the point a bit. I was crapping it BECAUSE someone claimed they knew me and was saying some stuff that only I would know.

In fact I'm still shaking now. :(

Hungry Joe.

Mar 5, 2004
British Upper Beeding
I don't know anyone on here except Yoda and Brovian (and MRRF's sister!) but on leaving the Peterborough match I was walking under the tunnel (pondering whether to shout 'Seagulls' in my best Brian Blessed voice) when some chap with crazy blond and black hair shouted to another tall lad "Oi Turkey you big nutter". Fascinating eh?

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Little Piggy said:
Wow a reply from the legendary Safeway. Having long observed the board even before becoming a member, I am well aware of the so called "big guns" and to have a reply from somebody like you is like having the queen coming up and talking to me in the street. So to speak. :)

Newbies first post owns safeway bigtime.:lolol: cool:cool:

Yoda

English & European
Phaedrus said:
I don't know anyone on here except Yoda and Brovian (and MRRF's sister!) but on leaving the Peterborough match I was walking under the tunnel (pondering whether to shout 'Seagulls' in my best Brian Blessed voice) when some chap with crazy blond and black hair shouted to another tall lad "Oi Turkey you big nutter". Fascinating eh?

Hello!:wave:

I know a few more people on here now than at first but only really know this lot: blue-shifted, edna krabappel, mendoza10, MRRF and yourself Phaedrus, and Downloaded Penguin knows my girlfriend.

Seen a few others about at games like Braders, Sheebo, Superphil etc...

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London
Firstly hello Piggy, glad to see you posting but I think you have jinxed poor Safeway. I am seriously concerned about Ben's safety - whilst I doubt if he would fit into a cooking pot, I expect he could be grilled or roasted!! Lock him away, Safeway - I did wonder whether it was sensible posting his picture on here - there may be other lurkers lurking. By the way, I particularly like those blue and white boxer shorts you hang on your washing line every Thursday.:lolol:

Gordon the Gopher

Jul 16, 2003
Hove
Lurkers....Fulham Fallout

OK, any old gits like me out there know what I'm talking about?
Answers on a postcard please!

Incredigull

In Cervesio Felicitas
Nov 28, 2003
Mile Oak
lurkers-ao-vivo.jpg

Little Piggy

Oct 27, 2003
Ireland
I'm back. Had a lovely time out tonight in Haywards Heath (yes, difficult to believe I know).

I have met Mr Safeway on several occasions, he would obviously not remember me that well as he had several other men with him at the time.

I hope that clears everything up people!

:cool:
(Edited: Too much Info!!)

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports