Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Fao registered lurkers who don't post

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
waits for:

he won't get hurt just put the money under the bench on the park corner come alone :lolol:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I have literally dropped everything, and am now furiously hammering the Refresh button for the next instalment. Its taken me a good 30 seconds to write this post, so surely there's another update by the time I've finished this post.
OK here goes.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
D'oooh
The suspense is killing me.
Is it a secret brother Safeway never knew he had ? Maybe its a cold and calculating boyfriend of a girl Safeway has drilled, and he is planning some kind of horrific revenge splatter attack FRENZY.

COME ON COME ON

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
Easy 10 said:
D'oooh
The suspense is killing me.
Is it a secret brother Safeway never knew he had ? Maybe its a cold and calculating boyfriend of a girl Safeway has drilled, and he is planning some kind of horrific revenge splatter attack FRENZY.

COME ON COME ON

You were strangely quiet earlier. I reckon it's you.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Meade's_Ball said:
You were strangely quiet earlier. I reckon it's you.
I was strangely BUSY earlier, which is quite unacceptable for a Friday. Normal service has now been resumed, and after the pub and barbers at lunchtime, I'm all yours.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
Easy 10 said:
I was strangely BUSY earlier, which is quite unacceptable for a Friday. Normal service has now been resumed, and after the pub and barbers at lunchtime, I'm all yours.

As a favour to me, could you ask for one of the cuts exhibited in the barber's window? I've never seen anyone look like that.
You could come out looking like an advertising exec from Bewitched.

Little Piggy

Oct 27, 2003
Ireland
I'm back. Did not realise this would attract attention like this! Thought maybe Safeway would appreciate a little thinking time before I returned to wish him well... and I'll see him reeeal soon.

Now I am going to the pub (day off work). Just remember Safeway:

Always look behind you when you when walking after dark.

Keep pets indoors when not attended.

Start wearing Iron pants.

Ta ta for now :wave:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Meade's_Ball said:
As a favour to me, could you ask for one of the cuts exhibited in the barber's window? I've never seen anyone look like that.
You could come out looking like an advertising exec from Bewitched.
Well I would, but I happen to have some fairly strong opinions about excessive brylcream. Not only does it make you look overly suave and unapproachable, it also constitutes something of a fire hazard.

I'll just have "something for the weekend" if its all the same with you.

Last edited:

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Little Piggy said:
I'm back. Did not realise this would attract attention like this! Thought maybe Safeway would appreciate a little thinking time before I returned to wish him well... and I'll see him reeeal soon.

Now I am going to the pub (day off work). Just remember Safeway:

Always look behind you when you when walking after dark.

Keep pets indoors when not attended.

Start wearing Iron pants.

Ta ta for now :wave:
so just act normal then :p

Harold

Jul 7, 2003
Hastings
It can't end there ! I'm hooked.

The "I'll see him reeeal soon" is scary, can you fit a collie in a standard cooking pot do you reckon ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here