Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
lurker.jpg

REDLAND

Jul 7, 2003
At the foot of the downs
whats the point of coming on here and not expressing your point of view ??

:jester:

Little Piggy

Oct 27, 2003
Ireland
Thats the gauntlet thrown down then.

Mainly don't post much because I come on to see others' point of view, not to spread my knowledge and wisdom. I am perfectly confident that what I think is either right or valid but do not feel neccesarily that anybody else wants to know about it. Crisis of confidence? Maybe. Also, it would not actually work for me for few months until recently.

An example would be yesterday after the Big Ron fiasco. I knew immediatley what I thought of the situation, but for me to gauge a general feeling of people (roughly) my age and interests, I thought of immediately coming here.

Plus, it is funny here.

Little Piggy said:
Mainly don't post much because I come on to see others' point of view, not to spread my knowledge and wisdom. I am perfectly confident that what I think is either right or valid but do not feel neccesarily that anybody else wants to know about it. Crisis of confidence? Maybe. Also, it would not actually work for me for few months until recently.

Would say I agree entirely, but then I'd have to justify the five and a half thousand posts I've contributed. :jester:

Little Piggy

Oct 27, 2003
Ireland
Wow a reply from the legendary Safeway. Having long observed the board even before becoming a member, I am well aware of the so called "big guns" and to have a reply from somebody like you is like having the queen coming up and talking to me in the street. So to speak. :)

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Little Piggy said:
, I am well aware of the so called "big guns" and to have a reply from somebody like you is like having the queen coming up and talking to me in the street.. :)
:lolol: LMFAO

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Little Piggy said:
Wow a reply from the legendary Safeway. Having long observed the board even before becoming a member, I am well aware of the so called "big guns" and to have a reply from somebody like you is like having the queen coming up and talking to me in the street. So to speak. :)
:lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
Little Piggy said:

Please post more.

Little Piggy

Oct 27, 2003
Ireland
Safeway said:
f*** yourself.

And now he is swearing at me! I am truly a priveledge individual today!

Do you know we have met on several occasions, Safeway? I have been out with you in Eastbourne and Brighton, I have even stayed at your house...

Scared now? :p

Lush

Mods' Pet
Little Piggy said:

Do you know we have met on several occasions, Safeway? I have been out with you in Eastbourne and Brighton, I have even stayed at your house...

Yes, please post more.

:lolol:

Little Piggy said:

FUUUUUUUUUCK. :ohmy:

(The 'f*** yourself' was a joke, btw. If you know me you'll know that. :) )

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports