Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Fans Forum

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
i just joined it ....there is a link on the BHAFC.COM site

Its not on Radio Sussex in Eastbourne, Chailey or anywhere. Its Zoom only this time.
The early season forum in August is the Radio Sussex one.

Thanks both. I didn't get the email and didn't realize the date when I searched for it that it was the summer one.

Got it now on YouTube!

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
Couple of headlines...
- Likely that Premier League will ditch the Covid Pass in line with Govt recommendation. There is a vote tomorrow - so likely that Burnley will be first game without it this season.
- Graham is well and should be back at work "soon".

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
No questions will be asked about a football club not wanting their own non ST holder fans to attend a FA Cup game.

No questions will be asked about who comes up with all the ridiculous rules and regulations, seeing as it's not PB.

There will be questions about the consistency of the meat in the pies and the faulty hand dryers in the ladies loo.

Ha ! well there was a fairly robust couple of questions on the Spurs ticket allocation AND a question about a blocked ladies loo.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Crikey, what a borefest on zoom. Has the feel of the most boring business meeting ever.

The lady going on and on and on about Spuds tickets in the world’s longest sentence. Less is more, no brevity.

Roll on a proper Forum, not this Omicron over reaction.

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
Some news...

Barber asked Spurs, The FA and ITV to move the Spurs game to an earlier time. Spurs agreed, FA were open to it but ITV refused.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Some news...

Barber asked Spurs, The FA and ITV to move the Spurs game to an earlier time. Spurs agreed, FA were open to it but ITV refused.

Forget that, what’s the update on the lactose free milk crisis?? That’s what fans really want to know!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here