Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Fans Forum

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
Toilets outside the stadium would be really good. I really hope the food/drink improves. Non-alcoholic lager be good. Better quality food and veggie options. .

AF beer is coming to some of the bars in the Amex soon. More food/drink, outside toilets coming as part of that fanzone. And it will also have family faciltiies. No idea about ice cream !!

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
Barber NEW says the PL are going to revise the postponement guidelines. And that you will now need a minimum of 4 Covid cases and more scope to play younger players.
NEW (i think) Says they played a couple of players v Wolves who probably were only 50% fit because FA wouldn't call game off - they were one off the 14 fit players in squad rule. "It was very frustrating"

pure_white

Dec 8, 2021
Barber NEW says the PL are going to revise the postponement guidelines. And that you will now need a minimum of 4 Covid cases and more scope to play younger players.
NEW (i think) Says they played a couple of players v Wolves who probably were only 50% fit because FA wouldn't call game off - they were one off the 14 fit players in squad rule. "It was very frustrating"
Albion were stitched up and should make a formal complaint to PL and demand game is replayed - yes i know it wont happen but its the principle.

amexer

Aug 8, 2011
NEW: Barber says the revenue from the sharing scheme is £250K (perhaps indicating that they've sold about 1200 £20 sharing fees this year. (He then makes case that scheme is costing club money due to reduced Exchange revenues and reduced general ticket sales. )

Who am I to doubt PB statements but Strange sharing scheme runs at a loss. All those that are now sharing on a permanent basis and paying, were previously sharing at no cost. If the scheme is running at a loss I have a solution to this which would also mean more bums on seats and more beer sold.

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
And thats pretty much it...maybe trivial stuff as ever ! but substance on Spurs/tv scheduling, Palace exit, sharing scheme, safe standing, covid rules, fan advisory board, homophobic abuse, and new Fanzone.

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
Who am I to doubt PB statements but Strange sharing scheme runs at a loss. All those that are now sharing on a permanent basis and paying, were previously sharing at no cost. If the scheme is running at a loss I have a solution to this which would also mean more bums on seats and more beer sold.

He argues that they sell fewer general sale tickets and fewer tickets via the exchange thus the loss.

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
Going back to the wine, I'd imagine the Margaux in the Directors' Box is chambré, not too much to ask for it to match on the concourses in January instead of being served at -10.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here