Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

f*** Off McGhee

Race

The Tank Rules!
Aug 28, 2004
Hampshire
BensGrandad said:
Am I stupid or not but what is the relevance of the post above with a bowl of whatever they are supposed to be.

Butterballs!

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
If he left there would be at least 50 applicants for the job as there was in 1996 when Steve Gritt got the job. Not that I want him to leave just be given the tools to do his job properly.

Oct 20, 2004
walsall
A change in management maybe the answer, yet not an easy call, very little time to turn things around. However if we don't then how many more players will fall out with McGhee, and will we be able to field a team at the current fall out rate.

paddy

Feb 2, 2005
London
BensGrandad said:
If he left there would be at least 50 applicants for the job as there was in 1996 when Steve Gritt got the job. Not that I want him to leave just be given the tools to do his job properly.

True i imagine even in League 1 we would be a pretty desireable club, what with falmer on the way in 3 years and the superb fan base.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Rather than be in Div 1 MM says we are 2 players off of beinga decent side lets bring them in sod the cost and let him prove his point if not sack him when we are relegated.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
BensGrandad said:

And if we had another 50 applicants you'd be happy with somebody who was the of the unknown calibre of a Steve Gritt ? :nono:

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
bhaexpress said:
And if we had another 50 applicants you'd be happy with somebody who was the of the unknown calibre of a Steve Gritt ? :nono:

Gritt had been co manager of Charlton

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Black Country Seagull said:
A change in management maybe the answer, yet not an easy call, very little time to turn things around. However if we don't then how many more players will fall out with McGhee, and will we be able to field a team at the current fall out rate.

How much time?

I need teepee

Jul 30, 2005
Hove
Cant sack him, regardless of the poor results. No one will take this job. Also dont promote Dean Wilkins, we need him to keep the youth system ticking along. Anyway remember Jeff Wood and Martin Hinshelwood, need i say more.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
I need teepee said:
Cant sack him, regardless of the poor results. No one will take this job. Also dont promote Dean Wilkins, we need him to keep the youth system ticking along. Anyway remember Jeff Wood and Martin Hinshelwood, need i say more.

Wise words, something that's at a permium on here at times

Don Tmatter

Jul 7, 2003
dont matter
Repugnant Toad said:
Phil Parkinson? Martin Allen? Paul Simpson? Colin Calderwood? Alex Inglethorpe? Danny Wilson?
You're forgetting someone with Albion connections,Mr Andy Ritchie,done fantastic for the Tykes.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
bhaexpress said:
Like who ?
Pretty much any unemployed manager, plus any number of lower league managers if we could afford to pay a club.

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
Glad someone else started this thread, saves me doing it, i cannot believe the shit that was served up today, 1-0 down and in need of a sub and nothing, soon as the second goal goes in magoo turns round and says come on lad on you go... WELL WHAT IS THE f***ing POINT IN THAT?

Do the decent thing and walk so we don't have to pay you off, please, for the good of this club.

BHA Jordan

Dec 14, 2005
1. We can't sack him as it will cost too much to pay him off and find a replacement.
2. Deano can't be promoted so to speak, as who would we get to replace him with the kids, and would they produce the same quality we have now?

This may sound strange, but would we be having this conversation if we'd won today? Doubt it.

Also consider this, any new manager coming in would not be able to buy due to the transfer window closing, so it would only be loans, so how would it be the answer to our problems as they would only be able to do as much as MM is doing at present

Statto

Nov 11, 2005
Graceland Memphis
A van der Meyde said:
How about you f*ck off.

The club need our support and backing as much as possible, and all you can do is try and damage more morale?

We should all be discussing in how to try and lift the team. Withdean is terrible at the moment, because when I have been it is possible to hear what the players say to each other.

Course its frustrating, I am to. But we won't ever be a sucessful team if we have a go at each other.

:clap: :clap: for once an intelegent post by 1066

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here