Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Even the British Legion hate the bnp

Dandyman

In London village.
I did but there were only a few volunteers in the British Free corp

True, although as Dire Wretch points out there were several in the French and Dutch SS units as well as a Bosnian SS unit.

The Indian Army fought alongside the Royal Sussex in north Africa and Italy and MK's post is an insult to thousands of very brave men IMO.

coventrygull

the right one
Jun 3, 2004
Bridlington Yorkshire
I thought the far-right line was that only "reds and queers" were skinheads these days or was that just the Ginger Pig's take on things?

More seriously, it just shows the poisonous effect the BNP has on everyday life does it not?

IWCA article was interesting, although the United Front v. Popular Front argument is not new and to base anything on Andrew Gilligan's partial analysis of the London vote is a bit flimsly.*

* North-East, East, South-East London all voted for Cuddly Ken.

I would say that the poisonous effect does not come from the BNP but the dangerous dictatorship that is the RED/BLUE party.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
:thumbsup:

and wasn't William Joyce the first Journalist to be hanged for treason

can John Gaunt become the second ?.. obviously not for treason, just for being a fat bore :bigwave:

Milton Keynes Seagull

Sep 28, 2003
Milton Keynes
If you had been paying a bit more attention, you'd realise (a) I'm not a New Labour voter or supporter (b) the war was fully backed by the Tories (c) when I and a million others marched against the war back in 2003 you and your ilk were calling us friends of terrorists.

Touchy aren't we? Did I mention you? Don't flatter yourself sonny. I am aware of the voting record of the Tories on the issue, but they weren't party to the truth when the vote was taken unlike Zanu Labour. For the record I was totally against that war and would also pull our troops out of Afghanistan now.

Milton Keynes Seagull

Sep 28, 2003
Milton Keynes
The Indian army in WW2 consisted at it's peak of approx. 2.5 million soldiers - the largest volunteer army in history and vastly greater than Bose's little mob but then recognising that would not allow you a nice little racial slur would it?

Any pictures of Julian Amery that you would like to post up?

Where is the slur by pointing out that there are two sides to every coin? The Indians were mostly engaged in defending their country against Japanese imperialism. Once the war finished they quite understandably wanted to be free to run their own country and in 1947 obtained independence. They then spent the next five years butchering each other by the million because of their obsessional religious beliefs.

Poor Julian Amery, he has such a good war record fighting against the nazis and here he is being attacked by that famous anti-wacist Dandyman!:laugh:

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
I ...
IWCA article was interesting, although the United Front v. Popular Front argument is not new and to base anything on Andrew Gilligan's partial analysis of the London vote is a bit flimsly..
I thought it was a bit obsessed with Searchlight, then when I did a bit of digging on the IWCA (well, ok, looked them up on Wikipedia) I found out they were created by among others groups AFA! That would explain the Searchlight obsession; when I used to get 'Fighting Talk' every issue seemed to be more concerned with slagging off Searchlight than street-level fascisim.

Dandyman

In London village.

Dandyman

In London village.
Where is the slur by pointing out that there are two sides to every coin? The Indians were mostly engaged in defending their country against Japanese imperialism. Once the war finished they quite understandably wanted to be free to run their own country and in 1947 obtained independence. They then spent the next five years butchering each other by the million because of their obsessional religious beliefs.

Poor Julian Amery, he has such a good war record fighting against the nazis and here he is being attacked by that famous anti-wacist Dandyman!:laugh:

Julian Amery had a very honourable war.

As for myself having been educated at a comprehensive rather than a third rate Public school I've never quite mastered the art of the convincing lisp.

coventrygull

the right one
Jun 3, 2004
Bridlington Yorkshire
I thought it was a bit obsessed with Searchlight, then when I did a bit of digging on the IWCA (well, ok, looked them up on Wikipedia) I found out they were created by among others groups AFA! That would explain the Searchlight obsession; when I used to get 'Fighting Talk' every issue seemed to be more concerned with slagging off Searchlight than street-level fascisim.

It all went wrong for the you boys didn't it. May be Gerrys MI5 handlers wanted it that way.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here