Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] European Semi Final 2022 -- England v Sweden --

zeetha

Apr 11, 2011
Woohoo, England are deservedly in the final of Euro 2022! Some great goals especially Russo and I'm so pleased for Kirby after a rough couple of years shes had.
So looking forward to going to Wembley on Sunday!!! Eng-Ger-Land!!!

Deportivo Seagull

I should coco
Jul 22, 2003
Mid Sussex
That's like saying it's ok that Tyrone Mings plays for England ahead of 3 or 4 better centre backs when we've just won with him in the team.

I just think it would work better if we start with our best players. :shrug:

That is unbelievably harsh comparing Mings to White … what has White ever done to you?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Great day for Sheffield Utd. They sign one of the best loan stars in the country and then host an absolute classic of a Euro tie at their home ground.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Swanny,King Gustav, Benny and Bjorn, Matts Wilanders, Ivor the Boneless, your girls took a hell of a beating tonight.

Terry Butcher Tribute Act

Aug 18, 2013
I'm a bit concerned about our keeper, another Maty Ryan, doesn't command her box and flaps a bit. Otherwise a great team.
But has made two unreal saves at pivotal points in the last two matches. Credit where due.

Fantastic performance tonight and really refreshing to see the women's game being transformed before our eyes. Brilliant for the sport.

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
But has made two unreal saves at pivotal points in the last two matches. Credit where due.

Fantastic performance tonight and really refreshing to see the women's game being transformed before our eyes. Brilliant for the sport.

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk

:clap2: All of this.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here