England v Iceland 8pm

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
Can't even be arsed to get annoyed, we're a comical side when it comes to tournaments
Still think we can pull it back in 2nd half but only to prolong our stay in France till Sunday night

3c368c17794d21955dd963656eea06c8.jpg

When I watch these hapless gimps running around the grass I like to remember what a real English Sportsman looks like.

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Should have voted Remain.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
We haven't got one player capable of beating a player with skill. We are shocking

That is possibly the most depressingly accurate assessment of that shambles of an England set up.

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Can't even be arsed to get annoyed, we're a comical side when it comes to tournaments
Still think we can pull it back in 2nd half but only to prolong our stay in France till Sunday night

Nope, seen it so many times, different players/ manager , same shite

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Absolutely shocking-why does he stick with Hart?Get the subs on quick and try and win this.

Captain Sensible

Jul 8, 2003
Not the real one
Looks like a younger generation of England players will now pick up the fear and embarrassment of failure. And so starts the circle of a crap national team again for the next 10 years.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
The best football analyst on TV - by a mile is Johnny Giles, the former Leeds midfielder and WBA and Ireland manager. The guy can see things happening during a game way before they unfold. Last week on Irish to he was raving about Iceland, their approach to the game, how disciplined they were, their work rate and their tenacity. He said that no matter who they played they would make the other team beat them.

Remember Iceland won their qualifying group - and knocked out Holland,

Point of order. Czech Republic won the group, Iceland were second.

Point is correct though, Iceland are a very well organised team.

I still fancy their keeper to make at least one howler yet though.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Looks like the England team will be like the shadow cabinet at the end of game, with mass resignations from international football

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports