Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

England v Iceland 8pm

Jolly Red Giant

Jul 11, 2015
By the way - Sterling is terrible - he benefitted from having Suarez in the Liverpool team and Man City were daft enough to throw nearly £50million down the drain. The guy shouldn't even be in the squad and it says everything about Hodgson that he insists on putting him in the English team.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Iceland have a settled side. We don't.

Roy has chopped and changed all tournament.

Hart and Kane are well off form. Have been every game.

We still have a chance. Roy will need to be bold with his substitutions. A la Wales.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
And the national anthem is drowned out by the noise of the MASSIVE Icelandic support. We seem to be less than the sum of our parts at the moment. FUN though. We have the FREEDOM to determine our DESTINY. If only we had the knowhow . . . .

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
ITV commentator drawing comparisons to when we went behind to San Marino in 1993. Breathtaking and embarrassing arrogance.

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
I thought we should still have a few anglo saxon things in common
with our german cousins.

ofco8

May 18, 2007
Brighton
Just had an almighty row with my wife after their 2nd goal. I jumped up and Fd and blinded across the sitting room.

Said she couldn't sit with me unless I calmed down. Told her she has no passion etc..

TottonSeagull

Mar 5, 2011
Totton (Nr Southampton)
I've had a great idea, let's put that waste of oxygen Sterling in! After all we only need to score one! ................... Wait a minute how did they score 2. I must be wery wery wery CLUELESS.
image.jpeg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here