England v Iceland 8pm

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Let's hope Hodgson is SACKED at half time and get Glenn Hoddle down from the GANTRY to sort this mess out

Yes, at least Hoddle believes. I don't know what in but he does.

Last edited:

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Even if they somehow manage to get by Iceland this is going to be the last England game I watch for a long time. I can't wait for The Albion's season to get underway.

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
Tomorrow is going to be an unofficial sickie day IF we lose.

Not that we're hungover but just that there feels no hope for anything. Bloody hell, I wish I felt passionate about rugby union and milked the 2003 World Cup victory. I feel sick, a bit numb and in a state of shock at the moment.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Jack Wilshere coming on, WTF ?

Baffling .

Suppose he's hoping Wilshire can suddenly get his form from a year ago and speed things up

Sent by 2 old baked bean cans and a piece of string

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Iceland 2 Lidl 1

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
And justwhen you thought it couldn't get any worse those fvcking parp parp parp twats fom Sheffield can be heard.

Captain Sensible

Jul 8, 2003
Not the real one
Is it just me, or every game England have played, there has been diagonal passes on offer behind the opposition midfield and they never take the pass, the ball just goes back and to the side.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Let's see how long Jack Wheelchair can last for.

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Keep expecting to see Knockaert with this singing. I just don't think you understand.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Wilshere gets the ball twice, mis-controls the first and misplaces the pass for the second. This is going to be great

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Even if they somehow manage to get by Iceland this is going to be the last England game I watch for a long time. I can't wait for The Albion's season to get underway.

So if we get through you're not going to watch us play France in the Euro quarter finals :facepalm:

Calm down dear FFS.

Jolly Red Giant

Jul 11, 2015
Baffling .

Suppose he's hoping Wilshire can suddenly get his form from a year ago and speed things up

Hodgson is hoping an attacking midfielder replacing a defensive one will change things up like it did for France against Ireland yesterday.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003

I am going back to bed in a minute. Sick of this shite, Even with low expectations they somehow manage to disappoint.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Why is our big number 9 taking free kicks ffs?

It's not as he's Beckham MkII with dead balls is it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports