Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

England and Wales come together in lille

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Midday over there now. Beer will be flowing.

Lets hope the British get together and give it to them sometime this afternoon

I hear that some of the Russians who were provoking England fans last night and were picked up by police were accredited journalists. I wonder if they work for the state controlled media outlets. I know some British journo s can be scumbags but it's a dark twist if they're part of the Putin propaganda machine.

JCL666

absurdism
Sep 23, 2011
This, plus the bum bags and tight fitting shorts. A mountain of evidence is starting to stacking up!

Oddly enough I've noticed that the brands of some of the "tight fitting shorts" are ones like Venum or Hayabusa. These and bum bags or fanny packs are quite popular amongst people who train mma. I've never figured out why (the bag thing).

Kind of reinforces some of the stuff that's in the media etc.

Or it could just be that Vale Tudo gear is de rigueur for homosexual russian football fans.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Now the English have joined up with the Welsh the Russkies have had it.

They won't be so cocky when they have Men of Harlech sang at them.
If 10,000 Zulus shat themselves.

surlyseagull

Aug 23, 2008
The Polish fans are now on the rampage in Nice. Following the English / Russian skirmishes in Marseille, 100 cars have been valeted and waxed, 50 boilers repaired and 5 walls built with awful pointing...

This did make me larf

Black Rod

Jan 19, 2013
I hear that some of the Russians who were provoking England fans last night and were picked up by police were accredited journalists. I wonder if they work for the state controlled media outlets. I know some British journo s can be scumbags but it's a dark twist if they're part of the Putin propaganda machine.

Bit like our press offering cash prizes to people to be photographed launching a chair back in the "good old days"

surlyseagull

Aug 23, 2008
We have seen on NSC that many people do apply to races of people.
The reputation English fans have abroad, is not a good one. We know all England or English club fans are not allfootball hooligans, but other countries perceptions may not be the same as ours, from the hooligans actions, and media

Well perhaps the media would like to quote stats for trouble in British stadia and outside now as oppose to the 70s and 80s which they keep dining out on all the time ,as I would think (no evidence ) per head we are one of the safest countries regarding football violence inside and outside ,and our stadiums and facilities are on a different scale to the old days regarding safety .
Compare this to the Russian league and the rest of Europe .....speaks volumes in my opinion.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
That's correct. They can't / won't act on anything that happens outside a stadium, as they're opening themselves up to legal action. It has to be 'a football matter' - ie. occurring in the ground. So people can beat each other senseless in the streets, just not in the stadium!
Surely having tons of foreign fans smashing up the city where their team is playing can be considered a football matter? If their team wasn't their, it wouldn't happen. If their home country stopped them traveling, it wouldn't happen.

Big_Unit

Sep 5, 2011
Hove
Surely having tons of foreign fans smashing up the city where their team is playing can be considered a football matter? If their team wasn't their, it wouldn't happen. If their home country stopped them traveling, it wouldn't happen.

I don't disagree. But UEFA does.

heathgate

NSC Patron
Apr 13, 2015
Well perhaps the media would like to quote stats for trouble in British stadia and outside now as oppose to the 70s and 80s which they keep dining out on all the time ,as I would think (no evidence ) per head we are one of the safest countries regarding football violence inside and outside ,and our stadiums and facilities are on a different scale to the old days regarding safety .
Compare this to the Russian league and the rest of Europe .....speaks volumes in my opinion.
Dont be daft,.. that would give good solid context that the perennial apoligists on here and elsewhere wouldnt be able to spin into a current set of teeth gnashing and finger pointing at the vast majority of well behaved followers of England.....

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I don't disagree. But UEFA does.
If you agree, maybe you're wording was off:
"They can't / won't act on anything that happens outside a stadium, as they're opening themselves up to legal action."

How about:
They could, but they won't because their spineless and corrupt *****.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
This, plus the bum bags and tight fitting shorts. A mountain of evidence is starting to stacking up!

here is more evidence from their home page "Orel Butchers" seems they have changed slightly over the years to become more inclusive.

Attachments

• IRG4yHrI.jpg
    IRG4yHrI.jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 565

Wales to me were always the Palace of international football but if they are teaming up with England fans, (I'm not talking about starting trouble, more of a safety in numbers type of thing) doubled up with the four lads in Wales shirts that helped me out when I was in "a bit of a state" on a French train at 1a.m the other night, I'm turned around on the subject and wish them well

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here