Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

England and Wales come together in lille

surlyseagull

Aug 23, 2008
This makes me laugh ...hard core because they storm innocent fans or drunk fans and work out and take steroids ,they can think they are as hard core as they like but put them in a situation of warfare or terrorism with guns and bullets like real men/women in the forces and they would revert back to the slim they really are .
Or Slime even ...I have a mate called slim and yes he is rather a large chap

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Its not anti English tone at all. Its being realistic.

Nah, sorry chap, but it is all about you being on the other less populist team yet again. You would support Mars if they were engaged in a nuclear war against Earth. 'Look at me, I am different and better than you'.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
The Polish fans are now on the rampage in Nice. Following the English / Russian skirmishes in Marseille, 100 cars have been valeted and waxed, 50 boilers repaired and 5 walls built with awful pointing...

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
The Polish fans are now on the rampage in Nice. Following the English / Russian skirmishes in Marseille, 100 cars have been valeted and waxed, 50 boilers repaired and 5 walls built with awful pointing...

Q8LZy_s-200x150.gif

:lolol:

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
I have said. Its awful.
What part of 'its awful' are you having trouble with?
The trouble is, you only appear to have said 'awful' once you've got your sly comments out in the open and are challenged about innocent people.

Perhaps if you started off full of condemnation for the Russians and slated them rather than saying we are paying for something people who are now granddad's did, you'd be given more credence?

Sent from the boot of Lingard

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
The trouble is, you only appear to have said 'awful' once you've got your sly comments out in the open and are challenged about innocent people.

Perhaps if you started off full of condemnation for the Russians and slated them rather than saying we are paying for something people who are now granddad's did, you'd be given more credence?

Sent from the boot of Lingard

Havnt made any sly comments. The Russian hooligans are quoted as saying they want to get the English because of the English hooligans reputation. Maybe nobody has read that, although I doubt that.
I condemn the violence from wankers of all countries, as well as people who have admiration of it. The average wanker from Russia probably wouldnt recognise the difference between ;normal' England supporters and ****nuggets

Havnt made any sly comments. The Russian hooligans are quoted as saying they want to get the English because of the English hooligans reputation. I condemn the violence from wankers of all countries, as well as people who have admiration of it. The average wanker from Russia probably wouldnt recognise the difference between ;normal' England supporters and ****nuggets.

Your getting tired ! Its a long day tomoz go to bed!:moo:

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
Stupid question as ever from me.
Why not allow the Engelsh fans to drink in a bar and surround it with 100 police? As long as the police stay friendly....... no bad idea, wont work with the French.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Thats the point. The innocent fans are reaping hooligan wankers shit.
If that's the point you're making, it doesn't come across well, because that's not what the saying means. You reap what you sow, you don't reap what others sow. So when you say it, you're lumping today's casual fans in with yesteryear's hooligans, and making it sound like they had it coming - which of course they didn't.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
so russia are now excluded from the comp then.......surely uefa have nowhere to go on this.....??

I have a feeling that the Russians will only be chucked out if there is further violence inside a stadium. UEFA seems to ignore anything going on outside stadia.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Most of them are on banning orders , thats why they havent gone in the first place , it would be a different story if they had , and im not justifying it btw , it certainly wouldnt be my cup of tea, but if it were a football match , the russians arent facing our first team.

They arent for your guide, all youve seen is Russians attacking so called ''shirters'', in full view of the cameras , our ''so called'' hard men to use your term have been more than holding their own away from the cameras that they are savvy enough to avoid fighting in front of.

I've had it first hand from numerous sources that were there that the Russians did not have it all their own way in Marseille. There's even a fair amount of footage of them being backed off.

I've seen a couple of videos this afternoon that back this up. There were a couple of shots of the black shirt lot backing off as soon as they were fronted with anything like even numbers. It was all ambush attacks and picking off people in ones and twos.

Now I have made it clear on here on many occasions in the past that I think anyone past 17 years old who goes for this whole 'lads' thing is a needy :tosser: regardless of where they are from.

However, before retiring, I did a lot of business with small companies in Russia and the Balkans and spent some time there. Trust me, you girls are so far out of your depth it's laughable. It reminds me of every Sunday morning footballer in the pub who should have been in the premier but was 'injured' the day the scout turned up :lolol:

Let's hope the proper fans out there stay safe.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here