Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

England and Wales come together in lille

Stupid question as ever from me.
Why not allow the Engelsh fans to drink in a bar and surround it with 100 police? As long as the police stay friendly....... no bad idea, wont work with the French.

Not sure the surrounding English works tbh,having checks in and out of a square and let the certain groups in and keep certain groups out might work,still got to get to the square i suppose! TBF its not difficult to pick out the problem russian hooligans???

Attachments

• russian thug.jpg
    russian thug.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 500

Durlston

"Two grams please!"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
So no trouble other than that skirmish?

If Russia fans so much as fart in the wrong direction today then that's it. Tournament over and the World Cup lost.

What's gone under the radar is that Slovakia have a decent firm who also hate the f*cking Russians.

Durlston

"Two grams please!"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Not sure the surrounding English works tbh,having checks in and out of a square and let the certain groups in and keep certain groups out might work,still got to get to the square i suppose! TBF its not difficult to pick out the problem russian hooligans???

The gum shields are also to protect their teeth from taking loads of crystal meth, which they've used as fuel. That drug causes tooth decay.

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
Now I have made it clear on here on many occasions in the past that I think anyone past 17 years old who goes for this whole 'lads' thing is a needy :tosser: regardless of where they are from.

However, before retiring, I did a lot of business with small companies in Russia and the Balkans and spent some time there. Trust me, you girls are so far out of your depth it's laughable. It reminds me of every Sunday morning footballer in the pub who should have been in the premier but was 'injured' the day the scout turned up :lolol:

Let's hope the proper fans out there stay safe.

Hope so to. Especially without our old boys to help them.

Big_Unit

Sep 5, 2011
Hove
I have a feeling that the Russians will only be chucked out if there is further violence inside a stadium. UEFA seems to ignore anything going on outside stadia.

That's correct. They can't / won't act on anything that happens outside a stadium, as they're opening themselves up to legal action. It has to be 'a football matter' - ie. occurring in the ground. So people can beat each other senseless in the streets, just not in the stadium!

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
Now I have made it clear on here on many occasions in the past that I think anyone past 17 years old who goes for this whole 'lads' thing is a needy :tosser: regardless of where they are from.

However, before retiring, I did a lot of business with small companies in Russia and the Balkans and spent some time there. Trust me, you girls are so far out of your depth it's laughable. It reminds me of every Sunday morning footballer in the pub who should have been in the premier but was 'injured' the day the scout turned up :lolol:

Let's hope the proper fans out there stay safe.
Yep, so do i , I cant fathom why these people would go all that way for it, you , however are clueless , and reveal this with your comments about people being out of their depth, you obviously equate serious English hooligans with the bare chested chair throwers singing 10 german bombers , they arent and never have been . Believe me the english hooligans who are surveillance and camera shy through years of experience unlike the european hooligans, are returning the russians favours in spades .

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Yep, so do i , I cant fathom why these people would go all that way for it, you , however are clueless , and reveal this with your comments about people being out of their depth, you obviously equate serious English hooligans with the bare chested chair throwers singing 10 german bombers , they arent and never have been . Believe me the english hooligans who are surveillance and camera shy through years of experience unlike the european hooligans, are returning the russians favours in spades .

Thanks for that, it makes me so proud :smile:

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
It wasn't meant to, just to correct your ignorance.

Well if you weren't here to correct us, anyone would think their :tosser: were giving our :tosser: a hiding.

I'm off to see some friends in the Balkans on Saturday, i'll warn them to be careful of our ninja :tosser: who leave no trace if they are going to France

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
Well if you weren't here to correct us, anyone would think their :tosser: were giving our :tosser: a hiding.

I'm off to see some friends in the Balkans on Saturday, i'll warn them to be careful of our ninja :tosser: who leave no trace if they are going to France
Yet again, I find myself correcting your clueless ramblings, their :tosser: are giving our normal , so called ''shirters'' or ''scarfers'' a hiding , how many more times have i got to tell you , you sound quite pleased at the turn of events ?

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Yet again, I find myself correcting your clueless ramblings, their :tosser: are giving our normal , so called ''shirters'' or ''scarfers'' a hiding , how many more times have i got to tell you , you sound quite pleased at the turn of events ?

I think he was referring to your assertion that our non-shirters, our first team :tosser: if you like, are stealthily getting their own back on the Russian :tosser: by carefully plotting their actions off camera, hence he called them Ninja :tosser:.

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
don't be stupid.....appears you know as much about drugs as you do about football hooligans and probably life in general.....!!

I don't know a great deal about drugs or football hooligans, it's not my thing.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
It does seem to. Maybe it softens the rectum area and increases sexual stamina but I have no experience. Honestly. :)

definitely does the latter....no sure about the first bit , prolonged use also leads to brittle bones , rotten teeth , renal and liver failure , cardiac problems but the short term effects for a lot of users is manic violent psychosis and generally turning into a top shelf fukwhitt ......to say it is mostly used by gays is just rubbish.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
can we sum up the argument by implying that the russians have brought a few hundred gym hardened , mma practiced , roided and methed up brutes over the border into europe with the express intention of battering the shyte out of any english fans they may be lucky enough to catch in small groups.......they now realise that the main stream of todays england supporters are far more interested in singing "ten german bombers" , "vindaloo" and generally creating a party atmosphere and are trying to goad the possible few out of the crowd who might fancy a squabble.....if they manage to get hold of one they will beat him to a pulp.........nice one russia , and yes watford o.....we will be well out of our depth because the states that came from the break up of yugoslavia and also the poles and russians now have firms that make our lot look like an explosion in a hair product factory........having played a lot of sport against russians & croats at u19 level i can tell you they have a different gene pool to us, they are in a word huge.......we played basketball in belgrade at a tournament for the old brighton bears.....we were the 3rd ranked english team at the time , we just frankly got smashed all over the place ......never seen so many 7 ft + teenagers .......frightening tbh.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here