Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Eliott Bennett - Returns for a Month

jamie the seagull

Jul 27, 2011
The problem is that Norwich are unlikely to let anyone go permanently until their new manager is in place.
Adam is on borrowed time.
Redmond is being linked to Liverpool so Bennett would be back in contention.

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
Fan-****ing-tastic!
Hope it ends up being longer.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
Deary me, I'm getting excited now. A front 3 of Kaz, Bent and Bennett is quite a line up.

Nah.... They won't get the service, Bent is past it, Kaz can't last a full match, Hyppia and Jones are useless etc etc,..... just to get it all out the way before the usual suspects turn up.

But seriously, with Colunga and Baldock in the mix as well, I certainly feel there is room for optimism.:smile::bhasign:

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
Nah.... They won't get the service, Bent is past it, Kaz can't last a full match, Hyppia and Jones are useless etc etc,..... just to get it all out the way before the usual suspects turn up.

But seriously, with Colunga and Baldock in the mix as well, I certainly feel there is room for optimism.:smile::bhasign:

And I forgot Tex - as mentioned by someone else above.

MassiveGullFan

Nov 26, 2014
Rainbow Rooms
We've got a tough few games coming up. although Fulham have massively under-performed this year they still have the players that can hurt us. We play them twice in the next 6 games plus have Derby and Wolves away. Away from home our defence has started to look porous - shipping 3 versus Bournemouth and Norwich. So many sloppy mistakes in recent weeks. would have thought with Hyypia's experience and defensive nous he'd be working really hard with the boys on the training ground to male some improvements here. if we can eliminate these silly errors we can be a real force in this division.
@ mattywerewolf - do you think we need to be setup more defensively away from home? worry for me is that if we try and play too expansively we could be torn apart by the likes of Derby, Wolves etc. - even if there are goals in us!

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Use some of the 8 million we received for Ulloa and re-sign Bennett

And go back to Leicester and try and get ulloa back on loan to get him mojo back

Walton

Bennett....dunk...Greer...Bruno
Lua lua....Ince ...gardner...e Bennett
Ulloa...bent

We would piss this division with that team

Burke make it so!

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Use some of the 8 million we received for Ulloa and re-sign Bennett

And go back to Leicester and try and get ulloa back on loan to get him mojo back

Walton

Bennett....dunk...Greer...Bruno
Lua lua....Ince ...gardner...e Bennett
Ulloa...bent

We would piss this division with that team

Burke make it so!

I agree but cant see Leicester agreeing and also with the return of Stephens and March to bolster the midfield options.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Great news, really looking forward to Fulham now.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here