Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Eliott Bennett - Returns for a Month

JCL666

absurdism
Sep 23, 2011
b17cce305734368fbafecb0e257300b4.jpg

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
its a hard one this, do we want him to get match fit with us,get back to his best only to return to Norwich ready for first team action, or look rusty and be a bit shit only for us to get the chance to sign him back,but we probably wont bother because he is not the player he was after his injury.
.........But either way i am delighted to see him back.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSS at last!

Baldock

:goal:

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
wonder if we can keep him for longer than a month
or even consider signing him permanently

or least hope some of his passion rubs off on some of the others

Skylar

Banned
Jul 29, 2014
wonder if we can keep him for longer than a month
or even consider signing him permanently

or least hope some of his passion rubs off on some of the others

Signing him? no chance as we couldn't afford his fee what Norwich would want. We should be concerned having 5 loaness at the club as thought those days were over when we moved to the Amex.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Signing him? no chance as we couldn't afford his fee what Norwich would want. We should be concerned having 5 loaness at the club as thought those days were over when we moved to the Amex.
Norwich won't want much, and our coffers are overflowing with the 8-10 million for Leo, and the 2.5 million for Buckley.

Sign him up.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I would think that he will be in our price range hence I want him to play well enough to show he would be an asset to us but not so that Norwich refuse to sell or up the price. When we have resigned him in January then he can begin to excel and show his true worth.

The Oldman

I like the Hat
NSC Patron
Jul 12, 2003
In the shadow of Seaford Head
Slightly surprised that more has not been made of his impact on last night's game. Leaving aside his pass which led to our winning goal, he played a real captain's role, constantly encouraging and directing play and often questioning the bench as to what they wanted or more likely telling Jones what should be happening. Given he is not match fit I thought he was our Man of the Match although I understand why Walton received the honour. Hope to heck he stays.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
I heard whispers the 1 month loan was at least with a view to extending it to the end of the season? Did I imagine that?

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Slightly surprised that more has not been made of his impact on last night's game. Leaving aside his pass which led to our winning goal, he played a real captain's role, constantly encouraging and directing play and often questioning the bench as to what they wanted or more likely telling Jones what should be happening. Given he is not match fit I thought he was our Man of the Match although I understand why Walton received the honour. Hope to heck he stays.

What impressed me most was as Calderon moved forward he immediately slotted in at right back to cover him

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here