Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Do you know these men?

spoonie

Apr 19, 2011
really ??? I ever heard old bill discussing what they were planning 'lets march them up past Brighton for a laugh' was one comment.I am not being nieve, there was plenty of other routes they could have taken them through. 200-300 standing outside a pub was not a good move was it ?

chimneys

Jun 11, 2007
cant change mypost for some reason,the point is,he hasnt been proven guilty
,yet the club have still taken his season tik away and he cant go to any more away games.
And the argus print his name and address in the papers,its wong i tell yer,wrong!!!

Dont disagree! Whatever happened to "innocent till proven guilty!". Not good for that lad, particularly with name in press, but for those accused of rape/other serious crimes its frankly outrageous that their details are given to the press before trial. That school teacher who was hung, drawn and quartered by the press before the Dutch scumbag got banged up for Jo Yeate's murder for example.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Well at least you're seeing the funny side! FWIW my views on this subject echo those of Poncey Buzzer - so you can buy me a drink on Sunday as well!

So do mine, and I'm about on Sunday too!

SE19_CP

Oct 30, 2011
SE19.....top of the hill
really ??? I ever heard old bill discussing what they were planning 'lets march them up past Brighton for a laugh' was one comment.I am not being nieve, there was plenty of other routes they could have taken them through. 200-300 standing outside a pub was not a good move was it ?

It wasn't for a laugh, old bill stitch up 10000% give them enough rope and they'll hang themselves.....look at Chelsea Cardiff 2010 - another controlled situation where it was an old bill stitch up from start to finish!

As for you saying you'd grass up your own....well, I know there are just as many wankers at palace, but really, you should look after your own! Some people hold different values i suppose!

Jan 30, 2008
cant change mypost for some reason,the point is,he hasnt been proven guilty
,yet the club have still taken his season tik away and he cant go to any more away games.
And the argus print his name and address in the papers,its wong i tell yer,wrong!!!
we've had this argument before empire, too many people wearing blinkers for my liking

Jan 30, 2008
if that's what you heard then fair comment, i'll take that one back.

Barber man

Feb 20, 2011
I spoke to a copper a week after the Brighton v Palace game. He was waiting at the train station when the call came that the palace fans had left Wetherspoons and were making their way up Queens road. He was mortified they had chosen to walk the palace fans past waiting Brighton fans instead of diverting down Fredrick place and then up trafelgar street to the station. One week before the game the same copper came to my shop and I asked him what were the plans to keep both sets of supporters apart. He said apart from a bigger police presence nothing different from any other game. How come, when we go to smellhurst we are kept in the ground after the game apparently for our own protection and with all the knowledge the police have, they felt it not necessary to keep the palace fans in the stadium. Perhaps because it takes 30 mins for the palace fans to get home and two hours for our fans to do the same. Bad comic book error policing needs sorting out. Through luck not judgement it could have been a war at the Amex..

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here