Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Do you know these men?

blue'n'white

Oct 5, 2005
2nd runway at Gatwick
Ironic really this on going cost after the event. If sussex Police had done their job properly in the first place this wouldn't still be going on.

As for the mug shots, what normal person would grass another BHA fan up or infact Grass anyone up.

I would not hesitate - normal people don't get involved in football violence and these people are dragging the good name of our club through the dirt. I don't think that's at all right for the "normal" 20,000 to be tarred with the same brush as these people

Come on you super seagulls

London Pompous

Feb 16, 2008
Do you know these men?

Gus-Poyet-001.jpg

GUS_POYET_1ST_TRAINING_SESS.JPG.display.jpg

190.jpg

34253.jpg

Detectives investigating the disgust surrounding the Brighton and Hove Albion v Crystal Palace match on September 27 have issued four photos of men who they would like to speak to in connection with offences related to it.
Anyone who recognises any of the photos or indeed, are the subject themselves, is asked to call Sussex Police on 101 quoting Operation Rolledover. All of the photos were taken at the Amex Stadium, during the match.
Eleven people were arrested on the night of the match for going missing in action. So far,*four have been charged, two convicted, five cautioned and one has received a fixed penalty , which he put over the bar. All are men and predominantly from Sussex.
All eleven*are currently on police bail. Offences are mostly public misery related, but also include tackling like a girl, not tracking back, not assaulting Glenn Murray and Lucozade related offences.
Detective Chief Inspector Gary Neville-Kemptown said: "I expect there to be more arrests arising from the post-match investigation in due course. The operation was very successful in minimising damage but it didn't finish on the day of the match. This is part of the on-going work to identify offenders, who have done f*** all on the pitch since that date, and bring them to justice and wherever possible, ban them from attending future football matches.
"Brighton and Hove Albion are fully informed of the progress of the investigation and their support and assistance through working in partnership with us has been invaluable. We are committed to dealing with those who wish to use football as a tool for being a bit shit and not getting a shot on target in 90 minutes."

God Bless the Queen Mum

Grassman

Jun 12, 2008
Tun Wells
I was at the match and walked to the coach park from WSU. I managed not to assault anyone though. I confess to verbally abusing the passing palace fans however.

And the line where I said I assaulted anyone was?

This is what happened. We stayed til the final whistle. By the time it took us to walk down from WSU and head towards the coach park - ie. after having a p*ss etc, we emerged from the southern entrance of the west stand straight into the Palace fans. At first the stewards and police ensured there was no argy bargy, but a little way into the walk the line of stewards and police stopped. At this point we had most Palace f*ckers giving it the "let's all laugh at Brighton" etc. stick, lobbing things at us and trying to elbow us out of the way. Now, as terrible as it is, the 3 of us, gave it back to them. If, at that point, any of them would have thrown punches then we would have thrown them back. Now, what if we would have then been arrested for this? Or seen on CCTV? Would we have been in the wrong? Is acting in self defence so wrong? Yes, the fact it was Palace ensured that we were'nt gonna take it lying down, and obviously we were more than a bit miffed at losing so badly, but would it be fair for people to then start reporting us cos they'd seen our faces on a police website? Well I think it wouldn't have been. No doubt the self-righteous will think different.

bigjon

Oct 12, 2003
All are men and predominantly from Sussex, if ob dont know who they are, how would they be able to qoute this ??

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
"A" is radio star Tony Blackburn is it not?

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Bloody hell, my wife's just looked at those and said "Where did you get that awful stripey top?" So it looks like I'm 'D', can I claim my £5? (Not sure where the photo was taken as I wasn't at the Palace game).

Ecosse Exile

May 20, 2009
Alicante, Spain
Bloody hell, my wife's just looked at those and said "Where did you get that awful stripey top?" So it looks like I'm 'D', can I claim my £5? (Not sure where the photo was taken as I wasn't at the Palace game).

Nor was D, he was in Queens Road!, So it is you :lolol:

Danny-Boy

Banned
Apr 21, 2009
The Coast
I take it Sussex police are working hard identifying the Palace fans chanting homophobic chants before and after the game then? Or is that not a PC matter? Especially as these photos show how clear they have the people concerned, look forward to seeing them in the coming weeks?

Yup they're just interviewing them in that huge great trailer park that is Croydon, according to YOUR fans. Get a life.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here