Do you know these men?

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

ManxSeagull

NSC Creator
Jul 5, 2003
Isle of Man
Nineteen people were arrested on the night of the match and five more arrests have been made since. So far, four have been charged, two convicted, five cautioned and one has received a fixed penalty notice. All are men and predominantly from Sussex.

What is a fixed penalty notice, obviously heard of them for driving offences but never anything else.

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
I don't think "C" is going to be proud of that photo.

Pretty sure "A" is cheeky scouse comedian John Bishop. I'll let them know.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
D looks like he is about to go sailing, he cant have done anything wrong.

Surrey_Albion

Jan 17, 2011
Horley
I am sure I was D on the beach, greenpeace were trying to get him back into the water

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Ironic really this on going cost after the event. If sussex Police had done their job properly in the first place this wouldn't still be going on.

As for the mug shots, what normal person would grass another BHA fan up or infact Grass anyone up.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Nineteen people were arrested on the night of the match and five more arrests have been made since. So far, four have been charged, two convicted, five cautioned and one has received a fixed penalty notice. All are men and predominantly from Sussex.

What is a fixed penalty notice, obviously heard of them for driving offences but never anything else.

£80 fine, usually for a public order offence.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Ironic really this on going cost after the event. If sussex Police had done their job properly in the first place this wouldn't still be going on.

As for the mug shots, what normal person would grass another BHA fan up or infact Grass anyone up.

Considerably more than you'd think, evidently.

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west

Done it, got someone nicked for drinking and driving, wouldn't hesitate to do the same again.

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales

What "normal" person gets involved in violence football or otherwise? They deserve all they get.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports