Do you know these men?

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
Where does it say that the mug shots committed violence ? In fact of all the people nicked, only a small percentage was violence

that is correct,one lad named and shamed today,hasnt been charged,he pleaded not guilty
,and has still been banned by the club

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Right.
The police must want to contact them because they didn't cause any trouble at the palace game then. My apologies, I misunderstood.
*steps away from the thread*

Wind your neck in matey. It might have been nothing more than a bit of aggressive verbals, the kind of stuff that you and I and everyone else shout at opposition fans from the terraces every game. I suspect this is all it is and the police are after a few incitement charges on some easy targets. You have to ask, why were these blokes not arrested at the time if the crimes were more serious? God knows there were enough police around.

Nope, the police cocked up big time here. They were the ones who stuck the Palace fans in a pub past a load of BHA pubs and then marched the Palace fans back past the Brighton fans. Big mistake that. They were also the ones that let Palace mingle with Brighton after the game too. When we played Pompey in the cup they put them in the Grand Central and then marched them across the road to the station and there was absolutely no trouble in Brighton that day. (Lancing was a different matter - Pompey fans learnt a valuable lesson about trying to take on the Merry Monk).

I'm a normal person, not into football hooliganism and I recognise one of the blokes in the picture. Like f***, I'm gonna grass him up just because the police have an axe to grind.

Jan 30, 2008
Wind your neck in matey. It might have been nothing more than a bit of aggressive verbals, the kind of stuff that you and I and everyone else shout at opposition fans from the terraces every game. I suspect this is all it is and the police are after a few incitement charges on some easy targets. You have to ask, why were these blokes not arrested at the time if the crimes were more serious? God knows there were enough police around.

Nope, the police cocked up big time here. They were the ones who stuck the Palace fans in a pub past a load of BHA pubs and then marched the Palace fans back past the Brighton fans. Big mistake that. They were also the ones that let Palace mingle with Brighton after the game too. When we played Pompey in the cup they put them in the Grand Central and then marched them across the road to the station and there was absolutely no trouble in Brighton that day. (Lancing was a different matter - Pompey fans learnt a valuable lesson about trying to take on the Merry Monk).

I'm a normal person, not into football hooliganism and I recognise one of the blokes in the picture. Like f***, I'm gonna grass him up just because the police have an axe to grind.
i'll buy you a beer sunday .

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath

Bang on the money here, ive seen tv news reports with one of the blokes in, and all it was was aggressive verbals.

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
Nope, the police cocked up big time here. They were the ones who stuck the Palace fans in a pub past a load of BHA pubs and then marched the Palace fans back past the Brighton fans.

I'm not sure they did you know. It may well just be a conspiracy theory but......Why didn't the old bill take Palace along Fredrick Place and up Trafalgar Street to the station?

Case of give em enough rope from the old bill?

Jan 30, 2008
I'm not sure they did you know. It may well just be a conspiracy theory but......Why didn't the old bill take Palace along Fredrick Place and up Trafalgar Street to the station?

Case of give em enough rope from the old bill?
said earlier , they wanted a controlled "off " ,cctv on top of the station,temptation for some filmed by OB on the ground, and some female posting footage on youtube..... i rest my case

spoonie

Apr 19, 2011
old bill loved it. they did it all for a reaction and they got it. someone needs to be accounted for as to what happened that day the police fcuked up massively and now innocent people are being banned for giving some verbals after bottles came flyoing form the palace scum

Jan 30, 2008
old bill loved it. they did it all for a reaction and they got it. someone needs to be accounted for as to what happened that day the police fcuked up massively and now innocent people are being banned for giving some verbals after bottles came flyoing form the palace scum
don't be so nieve.

Albumen

Don't wait for me!
Jan 19, 2010
Brighton - In your face
Wind your neck in matey. It might have been nothing more than a bit of aggressive verbals, the kind of stuff that you and I and everyone else shout at opposition fans from the terraces every game.

Personally I only go to the game to watch the match, not join in with the aggressive verbals.
To be honest I don't know what to believe (mainly because I managed to avoid any agro), the night left such a bad taste in my mouth, even when we were winning. The hatred isnt what I go to football for. If they're innocent and the police are incorrect, I hope the right thing happens.
That's all.

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
How can you/why would you plead if you havent been charged?

cant change mypost for some reason,the point is,he hasnt been proven guilty
,yet the club have still taken his season tik away and he cant go to any more away games.
And the argus print his name and address in the papers,its wong i tell yer,wrong!!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports