Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Do you actually support Trump?

Yes or no

• Total voters

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
As more and more details come to light, are we now witnessing the fall of a President? We may not even need to worry about a state visit.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
The FBI chief has now rejected the presidents claim of phone tapping.

I'm enjoying this one. Thanks Donald. Last week was quiet by your standards.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003

what was bizarre about the last week is it started with some speech/address which was widely praised and people said he's got it, change of tone, etc. then out of the blue he airs this laundry in public.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

The only problem with this round of nonsense is it's even more transparent than usual.

'Obama tapped my phone, sad' is just The Donald reminding his 46% he's got their back against the Washington Overlords, keeping his people nicely in line.

It's all he has to do in order to win in 4 years time.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
what was bizarre about the last week is it started with some speech/address which was widely praised and people said he's got it, change of tone, etc. then out of the blue he airs this laundry in public.

I think it's because last week was a rehearsed act. He can't hide who he really is day-to-day.

I just feel for his press guy. It's hilarious watching him come out and try and bullshit his way through Donald's gaffs.

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
It just proves who really runs the US show and that all presidents have been puppets who have to toe the line and stick with cold war scaremongering. Trump is going to be tapped and tripped up at every opportunity by the services he is supposed to control. It will be interesting when he meets with Putin because Moscow is the one place the CIA won't be able to bug him. That will piss them off. :lolol:

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Yeah, speaking of pissing, doesn't he have a history in Russia? Not sure he will be visiting Russia any time soon tbh

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
No....thanks for asking.

RexCathedra

Aurea Mediocritas
Jan 14, 2005
Vacationland

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
I don't support Trump, he's an act first think later type of bloke, which isn't a good trait for a President. He also appears to be pretty ignorant about world affairs, misogynistic and islamophobic.

I don't like his hair or his orangeness either,

I can understand how he was elected though as he shares many of his traits with wide swathes of the country he governs.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
A least Nancy Pelosi has her finger on the pulse by saying that Trump's claims were 'just ridiculous' and having people 'talking about what you want them to be talking about' was a 'tool of an authoritarian'

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
[tweet]837699966231539712[/tweet]

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Think the accusation, that Obama committed a crime is pretty serious tbh but who knows over there

you will find out because its going forward in a congressional investigation.

this is interesting.

"But if the Obama administration did order surveillance of the Trump campaign during the election; and if Obama or any other White House officials knew about it (or created a “plausible deniability” scheme to allow such surveillance while preventing themselves from knowing about it directly); then there is an even bigger problem.

It would then seem that the “Russia hacking” story was concocted not just to explain away an embarrassing election defeat, but to cover up the real scandal."

http://www.breitbart.com/big-govern...trump-surveillance-fisa-investigation-russia/

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here