Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Do you actually support Trump?

Yes or no

• Total voters

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
He is praised for being a great business man whereas US financial investigators believe him to be far less wealthy than he claims. Some say he would have been far better off had he just sat on his inheritance as he has chucked billions down the toilet on failed business ventures. Which marks him out as a man who would far rather risk money on ego projects than keep the money safe. Not a man you want in charge of a country's budget.

I mean, he's a wealthy man, no doubt and has had some business luck but his inheritance has enabled him to fail more than he succeeded.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
As good a place as any

[tweet]835914250262478848[/tweet]

:lolol: :bowdown: :lolol:

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Snakes don't crawl, you need legs for that. You can't even get the basic insults right, let alone the rest of the claptrap in your post. :lolol:

trumpshitlike.jpg

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
He is praised for being a great business man whereas US financial investigators believe him to be far less wealthy than he claims. Some say he would have been far better off had he just sat on his inheritance as he has chucked billions down the toilet on failed business ventures. Which marks him out as a man who would far rather risk money on ego projects than keep the money safe. Not a man you want in charge of a country's budget.

I mean, he's a wealthy man, no doubt and has had some business luck but his inheritance has enabled him to fail more than he succeeded.

Posting pure rubbish again, well at least you are consistent

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Fair enough. Personally I think it's somewhat sad, a grown man getting so worked up on the internet.

Eh? Your the one losing your shit all over the place, squealing racist, demanding posters ignore me getting your posts hidden.

I'm quite relaxed laughing at you because you bring nothing.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
I see the Holyweird brigade is having a poke at GET in between screwing up the awards and lecturing poor people why a border wall is bad before going back to their high walled des res.

holyweird.jpg

McTavish

Nov 5, 2014
Oh I didn't realise we had to give reasons in this thread? Maybe you'll get an answer for me once youve adressed it to all the others slinging crap..
You don't have to do anything, I was just interested why that was rubbish. Who else on this thread do you think would be able to answer that question?

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
You don't have to do anything, I was just interested why that was rubbish. Who else on this thread do you think would be able to answer that question?

You would be surprised, 3 things stand out. Firstly the long shot that Nibble would have any understanding of finance on that scale, vague references like "investigators or "some people" and thirdly no citations. It wouldn't be that dificult for someone to pick up on one of those or just look at his posting history.

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
And yes thats what I am saying. You either ban abortion or two, reduce womens options inb the work force(put them back in the kitchen ) or three accept islamic conquest via high birth rates etc. If you choose option 3 you get options one and two thrown in as well.

Unless you have any alternative suggestions?l

Inevitably there's going to be some kind of attack on American soil involving Islamists. Doesn't really matter what scale, this administration is making up terrorist attacks (how any moderately intelligent person can just let that go is beyond me but anyway) so they will go to town on any actual one.

If they start talking about camps, where would you stand on that?

McTavish

Nov 5, 2014
You would be surprised, 3 things stand out. Firstly the long shot that Nibble would have any understanding of finance on that scale, vague references like "investigators or "some people" and thirdly no citations. It wouldn't be that dificult for someone to pick up on one of those or just look at his posting history.
So not "pure rubbish", just insufficiently specific?

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Inevitably there's going to be some kind of attack on American soil involving Islamists. Doesn't really matter what scale, this administration is making up terrorist attacks (how any moderately intelligent person can just let that go is beyond me but anyway) so they will go to town on any actual one.

If they start talking about camps, where would you stand on that?

Camps l;ike "muslim register" are fake news. Neither is practicle, workable or a solution.

Saudi Arabia has deport 250,000 Pakistani nationals over the past 5 years siting crime and security risks.. Thats a solution and an example. The problem is where westerners see tolerance, easterners see weakness and take advantage. Taking a firm line would be a start.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Trump the dictator in waiting as suggests America soon to be one party state. Over grades himself.
With his musings makes himself just look silly

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/politics/donald-trump-warns-america-soon-9936261

You letting a tabliod feed fake news to you? What he said(cant find the quote atm) that with the collapse of the DNC the USA is in danger of becoming a one party state which is bad as a two party state works well. What part of that do you have a problem with?

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
Wonder if this will get much publicity. Given how much is made of other executive orders he's signed I await to see the press/media response to this to gauge their agendas/biases.

President Donald Trump has signed a pair of bills into law aimed at recruiting more women for the fields of science, technology, engineering and math.

Trump said at an Oval Office ceremony that it's unfair that only 1 in 4 women with a degree in one of these areas works in the field.

One measure authorizes the NASA administrator to encourage young women to study STEM fields and pursue careers that will help advance science and space exploration. It also requires NASA to report to Congress on its plans for achieving the goals spelled out in the legislation.

The second measure authorizes the National Science Foundation to encourage its entrepreneurial programs to recruit and support women to extend their focus beyond the laboratory and into the commercial world.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/ct-trump-executive-orders-20170228-story.html

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here