Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Do you actually support Trump?

Yes or no

• Total voters

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
And this one.

President Trump will sign an executive order to bolster historically black colleges and universities (HBCUs) on Tuesday. The order will do this by moving the moving the White House Initiative on Historically Black Colleges and Universities, which was previously part of the Department of Education, back to the White House.

The administration says this action will encourage strategic partnerships with other agencies and outside groups by giving it greater visibility. The United Negro College Fund had requested that Mr. Trump move the Initiative to the White House and be led by a person “who reports to a senior advisor to the president,” according to The Washington Post.

Dozens of HBCU leaders gathered at the White House on Monday where they briefly met Mr. Trump in the Oval Office before meeting with Vice President Mike Pence. The order is a signal that the Trump administration plans to make HBCUs a priority, boosting Trump’s “urban agenda,” a senior White House office told reporters in a briefing.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...on-hbcus-environmental-regulations/ar-AAnCObE

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
You letting a tabliod feed fake news to you? What he said(cant find the quote atm) that with the collapse of the DNC the USA is in danger of becoming a one party state which is bad as a two party state works well. What part of that do you have a problem with?

You're happy with a one party state then?

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
Good to see the state getting involved like this.

Surprised to see a libertarian having a similar view though!

I'm against the media and the general hypocritical bullshit that's happening from the liberal left.

I don't have to agree with what he's doing, it's just a great example to follow to see how it's reported.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Just heard the state of the union address.

Everything is forgiven Donald we knew everything before was just an act, God Bless America

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
Priebus hanging on for now.

Sessions is the next of the nest of Russian assets in the white house who looks like he's following Moscow Mike out of the door.

#trumprussia #russiagate

Last edited:

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
Priebus hanging on for now.

Sessions is the next of the nest of Russian assets in the white house who looks like he's following Moscow Mike out of the door.

#trumprussia #russiagate

They've got to be relieved that Trump doesn't deal with people who displease him like Putin does. (yet)

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
Sessions has just recused himself from any investigations into russia links ( ie he can't head up any investigation into himself and others ).

Might not save him. Could be gone tomorrow.

#trumprussia #russiagate

Mental Lental

Jul 5, 2003
Shiki-shi, Saitama
Sessions has just recused himself from any investigations into russia links ( ie he can't head up any investigation into himself and others ).

Might not save him. Could be gone tomorrow.

#trumprussia #russiagate

I'm wondering why these guys are so worried about being linked with Russia that they would lie under oath about it. I mean really. In his confirmation if he'd just admitted "yeah I met the Russian ambassador twice for tea and cakes in the run up to election, we talked about football and Game of Thrones", maybe a few eyebrows would have been raised but it ultimately wouldn't have mattered much. Now, having lied about the meetings UNDER OATH, he's done. That's perjury me ol' chummer.......You are GONE.

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
I'm wondering why these guys are so worried about being linked with Russia that they would lie under oath about it. I mean really. In his confirmation if he'd just admitted "yeah I met the Russian ambassador twice for tea and cakes in the run up to election, we talked about football and Game of Thrones", maybe a few eyebrows would have been raised but it ultimately wouldn't have mattered much. Now, having lied about the meetings UNDER OATH, he's done. That's perjury me ol' chummer.......You are GONE.

There is a saying that it is almost always the cover-up, rather than the "crime" itself, that does the damage.

This whole Russia thing isn't going away any time soon. There is a consistent leaking of information, drip by drip. Trump has chosen to make an enemy of the intelligence community, which doesn't appear to have been the most sage decision, even for this incompetent, narcissistic fool.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
[tweet]837578173634199552[/tweet]

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008
Pence.jpg

Bill Clinton was impeached by a republican majority house for lying under oath - how is this any different

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Trump now believes his wires were tapped by Obama.

More Paranoia, Fake News, trying to move the story on from contact with the Russians?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here