Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Do you actually support Trump?

Yes or no

• Total voters

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Did that story turn out to be true ? I haven't read anything about it since the election.

Who effectively bailed Trump out when the American banks stopped lending him money.

The story has gone quiet due to Trump egfectively dictating what pepple are talking about due to his risable tweets and press conferences.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
you will find out because its going forward in a congressional investigation.

this is interesting.

"But if the Obama administration did order surveillance of the Trump campaign during the election; and if Obama or any other White House officials knew about it (or created a “plausible deniability” scheme to allow such surveillance while preventing themselves from knowing about it directly); then there is an even bigger problem.

It would then seem that the “Russia hacking” story was concocted not just to explain away an embarrassing election defeat, but to cover up the real scandal."

http://www.breitbart.com/big-govern...trump-surveillance-fisa-investigation-russia/

Breitbart? Seriously?

brighton fella

Mar 20, 2009
Do you actually support Trump?

I'm just wondering if anyone actually truly supports him. On the other thread you'll see the usual thing right wingers do when they don't support, or don't won't to be seen in public supporting, a policy .....which is to avoid discussion and snipe at supposed hypocrisy from other parties. I see this as tacit support. But I'm curious if anyone truly supports him and thinks he is a force for good.

PS This isn't an anti-American thread. I have a lot of time for the US and most of its people, and work with them.

I cannot believe just how naive i was to even consider the bloke let alone give him a chance..
The man is just the same as the previous idiot before him.. got in on a false promise barely a month in power and has already backtracked. All this tough talk of putting Clinton behind bars and the reinvestigation of 9/11 was nothing but b*llocks The greatest farce ever sold to mankind (Climate change) put on the back burner and probably a closed subject forever, He appoints Goldman Sachs as his admin team and is pushing for a war with Iran, and to say the least his cosying up with Israel is truly sickening..
The masses have been hoodwinked by this goon and some will never allow themselves to realize it.. This great man of change. ..The man who is anti establishment and the peoples representative, turns out after a month in office the c*nt is just another faceless puppet controlled by the very same forces who controlled the previous puppet before him..

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
you will find out because its going forward in a congressional investigation.

this is interesting.

"But if the Obama administration did order surveillance of the Trump campaign during the election; and if Obama or any other White House officials knew about it (or created a “plausible deniability” scheme to allow such surveillance while preventing themselves from knowing about it directly); then there is an even bigger problem.

It would then seem that the “Russia hacking” story was concocted not just to explain away an embarrassing election defeat, but to cover up the real scandal."

http://www.breitbart.com/big-govern...trump-surveillance-fisa-investigation-russia/

Only interesting if you believe such a biased website.

Sensible people just ignore

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
this is interesting.

whats interesting is the mental contortion required to think along these lines: the democrats concocted the russian hacking story as cover for bugging that no one knew about :mad: :moo:

and the article is so depseratly one sided and pro trump, trying to make some thin case that the denials dont explictly exclude someone in the Obama administration (which covers anyone in a senior government postion) from authorising surveillance. and you know what's not considered, that agencies acted on intellegence to bug Trump and his team. after all we already have known cases of improper communications with Russians.

i think the Trump doth protest too much, he's trying to call their bluff not knowing who in his team may have been in contact.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Looks like they are back tracking from actually wire taps, though the tweet still exists. Spicer's presser today is ridiculous and embarrassing in equal measure.

Shout out to Looney for referencing Breitbart!

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
The man who is anti establishment and the peoples representative

Forbes conservatively estimates Trump's net worth to be about $3.5 billion; last year his campaign team boasted it was over $10 billion. Anyone who thinks he's anti-establishment or the people's representative is living in cloud cuckoo land.

Mental Lental

Jul 5, 2003
Shiki-shi, Saitama

ozzygull

Oct 6, 2003
Reading
If the status quo (not the band) is not working for people then they vote for a change, however unadvisable that is. Tarring everyone who did vote for him as a with the same brush would be lazy and highly likely inaccurate. Would I have voted for him? No. But the alternative didn't look that great either.

D

Deleted member 22389

Forbes conservatively estimates Trump's net worth to be about $3.5 billion; last year his campaign team boasted it was over $10 billion. Anyone who thinks he's anti-establishment or the people's representative is living in cloud cuckoo land.

Same as the Obama's then who are going to sign a book deal for sixty million dollars, yes sixty million dollars.
They are the all the same.

http://uk.businessinsider.com/obama-book-deal-2017-2?r=US&IR=T

The only difference with Trump for me is I think he really cares about his country, his people and will do anything in his power to get people working again.

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010
Same as the Obama's then who are going to sign a book deal for sixty million dollars, yes sixty million dollars.

....and for $60m we still won't get the truth about them. Lets hope we get some interesting revelations, rather than the same old spiel we have heard over and over again. I'm fed up reading about Barrack lying on oath, when asked whether he had ever used another name, when sworn in at the bar. Barrack is clearly homosexual and Michelle is definitely transgender and the kids are adopted and they have no early photos of them. Its all the same, boring old stuff. Just give us something to set the pulses racing a bit.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003

cheshunt seagull

Jul 5, 2003

The only difference with Trump for me is I think he really cares about his country, his people and will do anything in his power to get people working again.

I would be more convinced of his passionate desire to bring back jobs to places like Wheeling, West Virginia, if he had shown some interest in investing some of his own allegedly substantial fortune in them. It would also help if he had shown an interest in focussing his self-proclaimed entrepreneurial genius on creating, or growing, the kind of manufacturing businesses that might create the kind of jobs he claims to want to bring back. Instead his own money went into higher return property speculation and shady overseas deals with little impact on someone in Wheeling unless they were prepared to move to Florida and work for less than minimum wage.

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
Good news for Chelsea's owner, as Abramovich's steel company is to supply the steel for the keystone pipeline.

Russian steel rather than American steel. Good to see who Don Trumpski's loyalty is to.

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010

And why do you think that? Is it obvious because that's the way he's acted all his life? Or is it because suddenly like St. Paul he realised how wrong he'd been and is now fired with a burning ambition to right his wrongs and do all he can to help a selection of his fellow man? Or is it because he was hungry for power and well understands the impact of propaganda on the desperate and the gullible?

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
And why do you think that? Is it obvious because that's the way he's acted all his life? Or is it because suddenly like St. Paul he realised how wrong he'd been and is now fired with a burning ambition to right his wrongs and do all he can to help a selection of his fellow man? Or is it because he was hungry for power and well understands the impact of propaganda on the desperate and the gullible?

Don't tell me he is now canvassing the Pope for a sainthood!

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here