Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Diego Forlan

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
I think some are forgetting we're Brighton & Hove Albion.

SWCspider-man

Aug 2, 2011
Brighton
Well we signed Vicente and Bruno who says a 33 year old who's been released wouldn't come? Anythings possible just saw it on SSN and saw the obvious link

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Perhaps Vicente could put in a good word about us.

Mmm, possible new subject for a new Vicente thread.

Seagull over Canaryland

Feb 8, 2011
Norfolk
Its nice to dream - and maybe isn't quite as far fetched as it was a year ago when anyone got flamed for mentioning his name on here.

Bloody hell -one of the best finishers in World footie over the last 10 years. I can just imagine him putting the fear of God into Championship defences - and maybe CMS would rediscover his own clinical finishing too, what a double act that could be. Might even persuade a certain Spaniard to stay with us so he could load the bullets for them.....

But - I'll only believe it when they are paraded at The Amex in Albion shirts.

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
If this doesn't happen now I expect Gus to walk! Bloom would be showing an utter disregard for us fans and disrespect to Gus after his own words were released by the club's media wing today! What's TB EVER done for us anyway? huh?

Luckilly my SAUCE tells me the signing is IMMINENT and will be a double signing if Kanchelskis (who's been training this week) has still got it. After all we have no decent wingers to supply our hair pair of CMS and Forlan with chances! Need some pace in the side, these youngsters just don't put the EFFORT in any more! I remember in my day..........

Last edited:

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
I think Gus will have phoned him. And why not? Who knows what offers Forlan is going to get. I'm sure Gus can be FAIRLY presuasive. I think our Galileo's agent needs to get himself prepared for another round of top snooping. If there's wooing to be done, that's the spot!

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
We should be first choice for any Uruguayan these days! And how awesome was the last one we had on loan from Stoke? Can you remember such flair back then...... utter shambles if this doesn't happen I'll buy a ST just so I can rip it up!

itszamora

Go Jazz Go
Sep 21, 2003
London
It would be HILARIOUS if we persuaded Diego Forlan to play for us, both for the sheer audacity and because we'd DESTROY the league. Clearly not going to happen, though, just for the avoidance of any doubt.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here