Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] December and January TV changes

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
Saints away live on Amazon, although that was always on the cards. Arsenal moved to a 5.30pm kick-off NYE for Sky, thereby screwing over lots of plans. Everton away now Tues 3rd Jan, 7.45pm. Not televised, seemingly.

***See the Dec/Jan TV changes thread now has this covered****

Last edited:

Lenny Rider

Sep 15, 2010
I take it after tuning into BBC1for Bloodlands early last night, 8.56pm, Dr Who's not on Xmas Day?

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
So the matches for 14th (h v Liverpool) and 21st (A v Leicester) are still waiting for the TV picks

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
So Arsenal fans will have no trains available for the return journey, along with all home fans who use the trains, - Brilliant.
And Everton, I may be back in time for Breakfast.

schmunk

"Members"
Jan 19, 2018
Mid mid mid Sussex
5.30 pm on NYE sounds like a nightmare for travel. Trains normal end very early, so hopefully additional park and ride put on.

Probably similar size crowd to Boxing day last year.

They really do have us 'customers' at the heart of all their decisions, don't they?!
I've just checked trains from/to Haywards Heath, and *at present* the trains appear to be pretty regular both before and after the game. Presumably this may change when the "festive timetable" is published.

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
So Arsenal away KOs at 5:30 on NYE. Suppose I could moan but why, no one at Sky, BT or the FA give a damn about us.
EDIT
Yes, wrong way around.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here