Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] De Zerbi: “Bigger clubs can buy our players but they can't buy our soul or spirit.”

May 1, 2023
Unfortunately, he got sidetracked in the next part of his conference...

I am Roberto De Zerbi, and I see a whole team of my players here in defiance of Tyranny. We have come to fight as seagulls, and seagulls we are. What would you do as a seagull? Will you play?

Si, play and you may get injured. Transfer and you'll live, at least a while. And dying in your beds many years from now, would you be willing to trade all the days from this day to that for one chance, just one chance to come back here and tell our enemies that they may score one goal, but they'll never take our freedom!

US Seagull

Jul 17, 2003
Cleveland, OH
Shush. He's manager for life, and when he passes away in about 100 years, we'll have the technology to bring him back
Uncle Tony is already training an AI with everything RDZ has ever said or done. We'll be okay. If and when he leaves, we will unveil RobertoBot 2000 as our next manager!

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
This quote is begging to be turned into a Tifo or something in the stands!!!!
I hear what your saying but I’m nervous about the “our soul” bit

Krafty

Apr 19, 2023
Screenshot 2023-08-11 14.15.12.png

It's a great quote but BBC Sport have reported that we are playing at Wolves tomorrow?
Got to scrap those Luton tickets then :(

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
Unfortunately, he got sidetracked in the next part of his conference...

I am Roberto De Zerbi, and I see a whole team of my players here in defiance of Tyranny. We have come to fight as seagulls, and seagulls we are. What would you do as a seagull? Will you play?

Si, play and you may get injured. Transfer and you'll live, at least a while. And dying in your beds many years from now, would you be willing to trade all the days from this day to that for one chance, just one chance to come back here and tell our enemies that they may score one goal, but they'll never take our freedom!
Now waiting for a certain scottish gentleman to paint his face blue and put on a man skirt
Tharl be noo learning ye

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here