Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Crystal palace, joke of a club?

Gullys Cats

Sausage by the sea!!!
Nov 27, 2010
NSC
Any team with palace in their name is a joke, and come to think of it crystal is pants too....

:ffsparr:

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
I don't get this obsession with their attendance figures either..... Really, who are we to go on about it? Taking the piss over tonight's turn out is sort of fair enough to a very small point.... But that's as far as it goes TBH! If they had come down to us this season at Withers on a cold January night in League one, we probably wouldn't have sold out, would we?

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Lucky? That C**t Attwell Bottled it and evened it up, Never a pen, Im Just Glad we didnt Lose Sir.

Didn't the lino give it when four Palace players converged on Buckley ? The ref was a right twat though.

greengu11

Sep 16, 2010
West Sussex/Surrey Border
come on we struggled to fill the withdean even last year.If they get a new ground like us they will attract new fans

Fair point, but no roof shite facilities, however if we were there tonight against the scum it would of been full. Smelhurst apparently has a capacity of 26309!!!, so where were there so called great support tonight for the local derby?

D

Deleted member 18477

palace are pathetic. and zaha is a cheating, diving prick! oh well 4 points ahead!

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
Considering the Attendances when got in the Prem, I think we would get more than 20,000. Make the most of them though, they wont last.

Alright then.
Funny how you lot go on about our fans being plastic when your attendances are now 10k lower than they were a few years back.
So your ground was full of plastics?

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
I don't get this obsession with their attendance figures either..... Really, who are we to go on about it? Taking the piss over tonight's turn out is sort of fair enough to a very small point.... But that's as far as it goes TBH! If they had come down to us this season at Withers on a cold January night in League one, we probably wouldn't have sold out, would we?

Good call in my opinion :thumbsup: .......The Withdean has been very much forgotton eh :lol:

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
I would rather talk about the Albion than obsess about their attendances.

I would rather obsess about attendances than talk about taking a shit.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Anyone who thinks that football attendance levels are a sign of being superior to someone else needs to get their bumps felt. I don't feel inferior to Forest fans just because we average 2,000 less than them.

in_the_sand

Banned
Mar 7, 2010
Alright then.
Funny how you lot go on about our fans being plastic when your attendances are now 10k lower than they were a few years back.
So your ground was full of plastics?
I see people on here saying that supporters of other teams (Spurs, Liverpool etc) come to Amex. At least palace's plastics are actually palace fans.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here