Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Crystal palace, joke of a club?

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Alright then.
Funny how you lot go on about our fans being plastic when your attendances are now 10k lower than they were a few years back.
So your ground was full of plastics?

Wise words, after all, we will be taking the same number to Anfield as we took to Wrexham a fortnight ago. What?

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Anyone who thinks that football attendance levels are a sign of being superior to someone else needs to get their bumps felt. I don't feel inferior to Forest fans just because we average 2,000 less than them.

a 5k average higher attendance adds up in the long run. Do the maths..

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
come on we struggled to fill the withdean even last year.If they get a new ground like us they will attract new fans

They didn't even clean all the green slime off the f***ing seats during the close season , the South Stand felt like it was going to collapse every time we scored and the stewards were Nazi muppets , thats why the attendances were shite even though it was a struggle to get a ticket.

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
I do hope people don't react how you want them to..........

I won't bite.... I admit to be a tad disappointed with tonight's result as I desperately wanted to get even.... But our season still has lot's going for it where as their season is one of looking over their shoulders..... It's a shame the bottom three at the moment are so so poor!:lolol::lolol:

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Its Cause they dont Have anything else to talk about Sir, A 4 point return for us out of 6, Buzzing we kept them out. Serously though, you lot Bang on about our Attendances But you lot seem to think your attendances Before this season are irrelevant. :facepalm:

If you look at attendance vs capacity, I think you'll find they are very relevant.

CPFC1234

Banned
Oct 26, 2011
ON A DERSERTED ISLAND
They didn't even clean all the green slime off the f***ing seats during the close season , the South Stand felt like it was going to collapse every time we scored and the stewards were Nazi muppets , thats why the attendances were shite even though it was a struggle to get a ticket.

Sorry Sir But That is not an excuse, If you can Sell out a New stadium now, i would of expected you Sell out the Withdean week in week Out, If your fans were really Diehard.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
So how will these shit crowds finance the new ground? We have Mr Bloom, they have Steve Parrish, understudy to Barry Sheene, not much clout to be had from 70's motorcycle racing.

Sorry Steve, I"ll buy you a beer at Brands in August!

Sent from Pippa Middleton's lingerie drawer.

Gullys Cats

Sausage by the sea!!!
Nov 27, 2010
NSC
:yawn::yawn:
As another Poster said, Relevant to what? You Struggled to sell out an 8,000 seater stadium, You think a new stadium influx is going to change Years upon Years of rotten attendances.

:yawn::yawn:

:ffsparr::ffsparr::ffsparr::ffsparr::ffsparr::ffsparr::ffsparr::ffsparr::ffsparr::ffsparr::ffsparr:

CPFC1234

Banned
Oct 26, 2011
ON A DERSERTED ISLAND
So how will these shit crowds finance the new ground? We have Mr Bloom, they have Steve Parrish, understudy to Barry Sheene, not much clout to be had from 70's motorcycle racing.

Sorry Steve, I"ll buy you a beer at Brands in August!

Sent from Pippa Middleton's lingerie drawer.

I think you find our 4 owners are richer than Yours, And Should the New Ground move get of the ground, We will fund it via the sale of SP, Third party investment, Owner investment, Naming Rights ect. Our owners are confident that is not an issue.

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
As another Poster said, Relevant to what? You Struggled to sell out an 8,000 seater stadium, You think a new stadium influx is going to change Years upon Years of rotten attendances.

Why don't you just go away?

All you do is spout the same shit every time you grace NSC with your presence :nono:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here