Crofts signing today [4:30 announcement]

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
TBH, I wouldn't leave it any longer than the Swinedon game... any new player needs time to settle in to our almost unique style, no matter how good they are...

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
I don't think the loanee is Lukaku. We couldn't afford to wait around until the end of the window. If Chelsea want him out on loan for experience, he'll go out on loan before the start of the season. Because of his age, he doesn't need to be registered in the 25 man Premier League squad. I don't believe that Chelsea would be prepared to do us a favour like this only to be told we no longer want him. I await for my logic to be disproven, but I doubt Lukaku is the potential loan.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
There are 2 that we are after (we are *only* looking to sign one of them) then there is the mystery loan target if we cant sign either of them.

Doesn't really matter who we sign just as long as they are a "flairista"

pork pie

Dec 27, 2008
Pork pie land.
I don't think the loanee is Lukaku. We couldn't afford to wait around until the end of the window. If Chelsea want him out on loan for experience, he'll go out on loan before the start of the season. Because of his age, he doesn't need to be registered in the 25 man Premier League squad. I don't believe that Chelsea would be prepared to do us a favour like this only to be told we no longer want him. I await for my logic to be disproven, but I doubt Lukaku is the potential loan.

But he WAS seen at the AMEX, a few days ago!?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003

Good effort at getting one of those in the know to rise to the bait :lolol:

misterspatch

Oct 16, 2011
Horsham

Your logic is correct. But this is NSC. Maybe Raul is the loanee instead. :lol:

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Sorry, been away for a mere five days and no way can I be arsed to wade through 48 pages of posts, but would humbly suggest that Andrew Crofts will turn out to be our most important signing this season. Adds that bite in midfield we were sorely missing last season. Also worth a cheap shot laugh at the know-nothings who suggested it wouldn't happen. You lose. Ha. Ha.

greyseagull

Jul 1, 2012
West Worthing
I am so excited by this i think i have done a little man wee in my trousers.

Really weird you saying that be because one two occasions today I've thought I had finished my wee only for the little soldier to carry on marching when I've ordered him to stand easy. Four boxers I've been through today.

Anyway...where were we?

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Really weird you saying that be because one two occasions today I've thought I had finished my wee only for the little soldier to carry on marching when I've ordered him to stand easy. Four boxers I've been through today.

Anyway...where were we?

Better get that checked out mate.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports