Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Crazy Woman- KFC-London Rd

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
Why doesn't someone just lamp her one? Fat bitch looks like she's been in there for the past few months anyway.

Gus is god

Banned
Sep 9, 2011
i will take this further, yeah lovely bit of racism lol

Gus is god

Banned
Sep 9, 2011
Why couldn't they just have dealt with her request? She may or may not have been unstable but all she wanted was butter!

depends how ya ask the question i suppose, if she was as rude as she was in that video then i think i could understand why they said no.

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
It makes me cringe so much when some scumbag shouts 'I'm British!!'. It's never the people who you'd be proud to call your fellow citizens. They could learn so much from the people they look down on simply because of their nationality.

Marc1901

Peace out.
Apr 26, 2009
The Championship.
So loud, aggresive, swearing and you could call her a racist in a public place. How did someone not call the police and get her nicked? Fat horrible bitch especially swearing when there were little kids in there, even the bloke filming told her to shut up because of the kids.

If you want butter you fat ugly tramp go buy some and eat the whole f***ing tub. :moo:

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
It makes me cringe so much when some scumbag shouts 'I'm British!!'. It's never the people who you'd be proud to call your fellow citizens. They could learn so much from the people they look down on simply because of their nationality.

The worst example of this was when I was living in Belgium.....England football supporters rounded up by police for causing mayhem, and an English voice bawls out...."Who won the f***ing war anyway".....

Do what??????

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here