Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
the thing here is that its probably not even BUTTER but some cheap margarine

arfer guinness

Feb 15, 2007
Just read the Argus report and all they go on about is racist abuse, I think the bad language in front of a child is worse. I'm fed up of hearing about racism, it's got ridiculous.

Gus is god

Banned
Sep 9, 2011
Just read the Argus report and all they go on about is racist abuse, I think the bad language in front of a child is worse. I'm fed up of hearing about racism, it's got ridiculous.

really i read in that article a quote about swearing and swearing infront of kids?

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton

What, ridiculous that racism STILL exists in a world where people are able to walk upright, talk and read?

Agreed.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
One thing that has been missing in all the piss taking is that this Woman is probably mentally ill and may need help. Still if it get a laugh.

arfer guinness

Feb 15, 2007
What, ridiculous that racism STILL exists in a world where people are able to walk upright, talk and read?

Agreed.

I do not agree with any form of victimisation, whether it's because of a persons colour, race, religion, sexual orientation or any other group you care to mention. What I am fed up with is the view that racism is worse then other crimes. 1 person complained of abuse to Craig Bellamy when he misheard a chant on TV so it has to be investigated, if you are beaten up because you're black it is considered worse then being beaten up for any other reason, it still hurts the same. I just think it's time everyone was treated decently rather then worry more about certain minorities.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports