Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Crazy Woman- KFC-London Rd

The Terminator

Aug 7, 2010
fat bitch , bit of entertainment for the day .

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
She ordered SWEETCORN, i.e vegetables! I think she's making a real effort and everyone on here's being very harsh.

D

Deleted User X18H

And...............it's London Road, no one will bat an eyelid. I bet se wouldn't travel more than 90 minutes to work! I went down scumdon yesterday, to Ladbrokes (as the woman at the Dails annoys me) anyway as I left got celebratory sandwhich in Greggs and at just after 3pm this bloke walked in one can of super in his pocket and swigging from another and gave evereyone in earshot abuse about 'how expensive Greggs is' and he to smelt like he'd shit himself.

As Terry says 'can't shop now don't you know, I've been down to London Road DONT' GO!

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
"I want butter on my food!"

No idea why that last remark before it cuts has had me in stitches for 5 whole minutes. Does look like she gets what she wants alot tho!

Racist, ignorant, dug herself into such a hole with the language she seems to have been tunnelling for 'another country'. She's a proper c*ntry and reminds me of the your mum's got her own area code joke. She bloody should have so the rest of us can get on in peace.

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Well I must admit I dine regularly in that establishment and I've never seen behaviour like that before. Mind you I like London Road. I know some of the people are a bit 'rough around the edges' but personally I prefer them to the poncy 'meeja' types in Hanover and places like that.

But yeah, I think she did overstep the mark a bit.

Bisto

Getting older everyday
Oct 25, 2010
Brighton
Don't understand why she doesn't have her own marg...............there's no way she's ever given anyone else the Stork

BHAFC_Pandapops

Citation Needed
Feb 16, 2011
f*** sakes D:

at sainsburys i served her a couple of times she used to say she was disabled. She had a massive trolley load, and tried to go through basket till. I wouldnt serve her and she said her arms don't work, or her legs. yet she can push a trolley. i mean ffs.

The screamer

NSC's biggest geek
Apr 2, 2010
Portsmouth
Look guys, This woman is my mother, if she wants butter on her chicken then allow it yeah, stop taking the piss you bastards!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here