Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Crazy Woman- KFC-London Rd

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Any company who sit there with their marketing department and decide that the best thing to serve their food in is a BUCKET know what calibre of clientele they are getting.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Lets hope that she has been unable to pass on her genes

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
Tragic! I hope the woman gets some serious help though she isn't right.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
I just wish someone had respond to her "You're all 'fick" statement with "I'd rather be thick than fat and ugly" !

I just wish someone had respond to her "You're all 'fick" statement with "I'd rather be thick than fat and ugly" !

Perhaps she could have come back with "...yeah, but I can diet and have plastic surgery". Or probably not.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
It makes me cringe so much when some scumbag shouts 'I'm British!!'. It's never the people who you'd be proud to call your fellow citizens. They could learn so much from the people they look down on simply because of their nationality.

Spot on. It's frequently the people who contribute the least to society who are the quickest to criticise those who contribute plenty, simply on the basis of their ethnicity (perceived or actual).

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
This sums it up for me:

Reasonable person: 'Dont swear, there a little girl there'
London Road vermin: 'f*** off. f*** off. f*** off.'

Scum like that rattle through life, totally oblivious to their scumminess, ranting at the decent people just trying to go about their day.

Short of introducing state-sanctioned death squads, not quite sure what the answer is.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
If you `ve had too many beers in the pub the bar staff refuse to serve you so its only right they do it in fast food joints with fat people who have had too many calories.

terryberry1

Jul 9, 2011
Patcham
This sums it up for me:

Reasonable person: 'Dont swear, there a little girl there'
London Road vermin: 'f*** off. f*** off. f*** off.'

Scum like that rattle through life, totally oblivious to their scumminess, ranting at the decent people just trying to go about their day.

Short of introducing state-sanctioned death squads, not quite sure what the answer is.

Hang on, This is London Road we are talking about, I once saw a bloke taking a dump in the middle of the road down there. She is actually not the worst iv'e seen there. She drink's in the Bat and Ball with the rest of the down and outs

Last edited:

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
If you `ve had too many beers in the pub the bar staff refuse to serve you so its only right they do it in fast food joints with fat people who have had too many calories.

I shouldn't laugh, but :lol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here